+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Onesimus Technologies

Onesimus Technologies

hello gu, Onesimus Technologies company calling me for online text and they ask me to pay

one thousand naira before i will write the txt.

can anyone give me info about this company. thanks

Re: Onesimus Technologies

Hello house, am new in dis forum bt was also invitd 4 d online test n 2 pay d same amt ie 1000 into d coys act no wit intercontinental bnk. Pls any body wit info abt dis coy ONESIMUS TECHNOLOGY.

i got a text from them as well but i havent gotten anything on payment, but why are these people being merciless these hard times. most recruitments will end at asking for money. God will save us!

INFACT, I ALSO GOT THE TEXT MESSAGE AND THE MAIL SENT TO MY BOX, BUT I THINK ITS NOT WISE TO PAY ANY MONEY, I THINK THEY ARE AGENTS ALSO, AS FOR ME I CANT DARE IT, IN FACT IM SENDING THEM A REPLY MAIL, THAT I HAVE GOT THE 1000 TO PAY BUT THE BANK IS VERY FAR FROM MY HOUSE, IF THEY CAN OFFER ME THE JOB I WILL GIVE THEM OUT OF MY FIRST SALARY, OR BETTER STILL IF THEY CAN SEND ME T-FARE TO GO TO THE BANK BETTER, ITS NOT WISE AT ALL , PAYING TO WRITS AN APTITUDE TEST, HABA, THIS IS JUST A KIND OF EXTORTION, BE WISE ALL

hello guys,

I'm surprised at what some of us pass through b/c of joblessness but to be frank with you all, ANY BODY/ORG THAT REQUIRES EVEN ONE NAIRA FROM ANY APPLICANT IS A THIEF. I dont know how else to tell you guys that Onesimus Technologies is NONSENSE. What does the coy do? Paying online for exams is different frm paying online for job.Again, any employer/recruitment agency/individual that requires you to pay 10kobo is fake.

Please, it's in your interest that God laid it in my heart to rescue you guys, afterall I dont have anything to loose whether you pay the 1000 Naira or not, so be wise. Pray and wait for your God-appointed job, it's coming soon. God and His Word are the same, never fail and cannot lie. I trust God IN ALL THINGS and I challenge you as well.

Let all that have ears hear what the Spirit says.

Take care.
    Triple E

GUYS, WE HAVE SAID IT TIMES WITHOUT NUMBER THAT ANY 'COMPANY', 'FIRM' , 'CONSULTANT' ETC THAT ASKS FOR ANY FORM OF MONEY FOR REGISTRATION,ONLINE TEST ETC DO NOT PATRONIZE,JUST IGNORE BECAUSE IT IS AN OUTRIGHT SCAM.

LET US CONTINUE TO WAGE WAR AGAINST EVERY FORM OF EXPLOITATION.

GODSPEED!!!

+ Reply