+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Onesimus Technologies recruits

Onesimus Technologies recruits

house,i got this message frm the above organization for an online aptitude test, and i will want this house to help me wit any usefull info about them if it is real or a scam.
    your comments will be appreciated..the message read as follows...

Dear xxxxxxxx

Sequel to the application you submitted on our site in respect of our advertized vacancies. You are hereby invited to write Job aptitude test. Use the link provided below to activate your account at i-Testcentre.com for Online Aptitude Test.

Click here to Activate your Account on i-Testcentre.com Now!

You are required to pay a sum of =N=1000.00 processing fee into the following Account,

Account detail;
    Account Name: Onesimus Technologies
    Account No: 0189001000172080
    Bank Name: Intercontinental Bank PLC.

After payment, send in a message to Billing Department on our Contact Us page containing your Application number, Teller number and Date of Payment.

Once your payment is confirmed, you will receive SMS Testcode that grants you access to the Testcentre and your test schedule.

Please note that you are not under any obligation to write this test as only successful candidates will be shortlisted.

For more information please contact this number: 07094344391 or submit your inquiry on our Contact Us Page.

Wish you the best.
    Onesimus Technologies
    Human Resource Dept.

I

Re: Onesimus Technologies recruits

Why do people keep asking questions like this? I believe we are all inteligent people?

@ lolaunbeatable, make ur point. dont critisize man.
    I

Really, We re in the age that no person or organisation can trick us. Chairman shine ur eye well well oh.....

Ogedi, hope you;re doing great, my contribution will come inform of a question. if you were invited to write the test in Lagos or Abuja and say you;re staying outside this two city, online test or traveling expenses. which will be more economical for you? the company is real, just that they are just expanding and maybe not financially buoyant like guinness, brewery and co that can foot all applicant bill, remember all this firm i mention pay recruitment agency like dragnet and co to conduct aptitude test for them. so my advise is for you to pay and attempt the test in a good cafe, becos that is the short coming of online test. goodluck.

@sammy4luv, it seems u are among d scammers. D whole process is a scam. Recruitin agencies are not suppose 2 ask 4 money.if u dnt ve d capability 2 recruit den why venture into it. We are all learnerd n lets not try 2 extort money 4rm one anoda.

@ogedi, just a word of advice. Whenever u need info about something u are not sure about and u want to hear the views of the members of the house, use the search tab at the top of this site which is beside the testimonies tab, and search using the keyword e.g "Onesimus" in this case, and u will be able to see all previous discussion by house members on this issue.

This Onesimus issue has been raised several times on this forum, and they have been confirmed scammers.

Run my broda...if u can't,...fly. better still mail 'em to see if u can pay in arrears..i.e after ur 1st salary from the coy

scam!
    be what you cant imagine to be!

Sammy4Love is a well respected member of this forum.He has contributed emensely to the progress of this Forum,so i cannot take his word 4 granted,however I share the same opinion with him that they are real but the fact is that they want to use the opportunity to expand,mind u, must of this IT companies are owned by young guys like us,even though i dont support the fact that they want use applicant to expand the companies.

your father!!! you should have known now that people are wiser now to fall for this your cheap scam. MUMU FIRST CLASS.

Onesimus

Harris-moc, tanks 4 ur respond, wat i mean is dat d company might nt be finacialy bouyant like d big companies dat can afford to pay recruitment agency to handle recruitment 4 dem. For those saying recruitmt agency are nt paid, then tell me why they are in business? If nt 4 profit making. Dragnet, ccsnl,hrindexx,nexia,nakachi etc are all paid b4 conducting test, e.g dragnet 4 first bank hv to shortlist and d list to dem and first bank wil pay d cost 4 each candidate,jst like taking GSE exam. Zain did the same wit ccsnl 4 dere cal centre job. And if you have ever written test at chams city you wil be ask to log in d time purchase, dat is part of paymt made by d organisatio. Dose refering to me as one of d scamer,am too much 4 dat becos my God has bn so faithful to me. Am nt jobless,am only looking 4 a better offer. Am nt forcing anybody to pay 4 d test. I only gv my opinion. But remember some pple are only screaming scam here bt they hv gone ahead and mk paymt, bt only discouraging others, becos nobody thot anyone wil attend d test afta d condemnatio here bt sm pple wrote d test and testify dat it ws tough and poor performance, result to cancellation and reshecdule 4 saturday dis wk. Bt were nt ask to make new paymt. Lets be our brothers keeper and be sincere wit ourself. One love.

+ Reply