Objective: I am actively seeking a telecommuting position where my professional skills in administration (virtual assistance) and flare for writing will be utilized and advanced. Summary of Qualifications: I am very good in typing using ms word, filling forms offline and online, copywriting, online project and market research, collecting data from the internet, editing, proof reading, data entry and article writing on any subject matter. I have over four years working experience in the above mentioned area with two organizations in my locality, (Force Alert Security LTD and Basic Nutrition Limited) plus one year working experience for my firm (Airflow Multimedia Concept). I also have the ability to execute a number of project simultaneously as I always keep to time in any project on my screen. Education: Attended Federal Government College Kiyawa Jigawa state Nigeria !999-2005, computer Appreciation and Web Design Vicom Tech Institute Auchi _ Edo state Nigeria January to October 2010, National Diploma in Mass communication Federal polytechnic Auchi – Edo State Nigeria 2009 -2011. Computer and Working Skills: I have the ability to type 90 words per minute using Microsoft word, I also have the ability to surf the internet, do market and project research, collecting data from the intrernet, post ads, send emails on behalf of my client and I can work for long hours too because I just love to work independently in my home office as that is the best way for me to feel at home at 23. Equipments That I possess: I have a laptop with internet connection which is always subscribed on monthly basis, a separate desktop that I use occasionally, a printer (although not necessary here) and my telephone where I can receive or make calls if the need arises. Brief Bio- Data and Assurance Statement: I am Acha Kelvin by name from Delta state Nigeria. I run this firm Airflow Multimedia Concept with four staffs, the firm is into marketing and information communication technology. In the case of telecommuting from my home office, I can assure your organization that I can do any service such as copywriting, data entry, virtual assistance, typing, form filling. I am ready to work so your organization should contact me on what job I should do and I will do the job with all joy. I accept payment only through liberty reserved and local bank payment in Nigeria. Thanks in anticipation. Acha Kelvin [email protected] +2347060456088