please house is me againend ,ugochima/nwamazi, pls help to thank God for my succes to nimasa

,im in phillippine now enjoying and doing my maritime training here.the pay us 40k per month,as training alowance ,with free food,acomodation,free medicals and even wash our cloths for us and it was debat on the house of rep,to increase it to 150k.

pls my fellow men forget graduate or not,im a graduate, but wat matters is ur product and wat it givs,listen after the training,u hav ,automatic job,that pays clos to 1 or 2 million naira per month as a 2nd/3rd officer on board,and bear it in mind that this is marchant navy/captainship training to take over nigeria maritime sectors/sailors. 60% of us are graduates ,30%under graduates,5%waec holders and 5%msc holders.
listen jst sacrify for 4yrs and enjoy forever.
PLEASE IM HERE TO INFORM U GUYS THAT ANOGHTER EXAM IS ABOUT TO COME,PLS CONTINUE VISITING THE SITES OK= www.http://nimasa.gov.ng/.

this is because
federal govt/the northern senators are proping md of nimasa over the selection of 525 that was sent to phillipine to train under marine sector,that it was selected base on tribalism issue,that 70% of them are delta,bayelsa and rivers.that the will have a retake of exams again this year,wich d will use federal character issue.to complete us in phillippne 1500 cadets. goodluk to u all=dats my email= [email protected] . any infor i will pass it

one love and pls remember me in prayers ok,for me graduate peacfully with gud result