+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: THE NIGERIN ARMY DIRECT SHORT

THE NIGERIN ARMY DIRECT SHORT

THE NIGERIAN ARMY DIRECT SHORT SERVICE (DSSC) AND SHORTH SERVICE COMMISION (SSC) IS ON TAKE THE OPPOTUNITY NOW AND BECOME A MILLITARY OFFICER TIME AS TIME LIMITED FOR CONTACT MAIL ME [email protected] or call 08030498770 OR IF YOU ARE AROUND LAGOS YOU CAN VISIT CBQ 27 FLAT 36 IKEJA CANTONMENT OR PTF 7 FLAT 1 ABAKPA BARRACK FOR THOSE IN ENUGU.

Re: THE NIGERIN ARMY DIRECT SHORT

ON WHOSE AUTHORITY ARE U OPERATING?I SUPPOSE NOT THE ARMY BECAUSE WE THAT HAVE ARMY RELATIONS IN LAG CAN CHECK U OUT TO CHECK WHERE U GOT D PERMIT TO INFORM FORUMITES TO CONTACT U.MAY BE WE SHALL JUST GET IN TOUCH WITH THE MP(MIL.POLICE) OR DIRECTORATE OF MILITARY.INTELLIGENCE TO TRACE U! BE CAUTIONED!

Y re u so stupid and useless....so its Nigerian Army u want 2 use 4 fraud.... Contact u 4 wot!... May GOD fire dat ur useless head.... U get connection 2 mk some1 bcum officer na im u dey stay 1 room & parlour 4 ikeja barracks..... I'll trace dat address and rubbish ur life... Beast.... U all forumit shud ignore dis unambitous ignoramous mongoose..... For y'all dat dnt knw d site, dis is it: http://www.nigerianarmyms.org .... Go dere u wil get all d info abt d Nigerian army DSSC & SSC.... God bless we all dat ve genuie minds... Amen

guys, d truth is dat they are not even ready 2 take pple they already av their candidate in mind. they juz want 2 collect our money. imagine more dan close to 1500 reg in ogun state 4 airforce only 10 were shortlistd.
    j

my heavenly father,will distroy those people dat av d mind of collectin graduate money 2 build their family.dat family wil ollapse in jesus name,my fellow grad,lets hold on 2 our faith.
    G

Quote Originally Posted by yinkaharygo
    guys, d truth is dat they are not even ready 2 take pple they already av their candidate in mind. they juz want 2 collect our money. imagine more dan close to 1500 reg in ogun state 4 airforce only 10 were shortlistd.
    If 1500 reg. in Ogun, it means that 1500 * 36 = 54000 reg. in the whole of naija all things being equal. And I think the reg. fee was about N1500 or so. Assuming that is was N1500.
    Then we have;
    54000 * 1500 = N 81,000,000.
    That is 81 milla from reg. fees. OH BOY! These guys don hammer buy hummer true true. . .
    17th Wonder of the World

One of the payment options in 'The Nigerian Army Recruitment' requires a candidate to supply their ATM card parameters. It means some one who hacks into the system or an insider all together might just use this to cash in on the biggest pay of their life.
    17th Wonder of the World

Fellow job seekers, u see, when it comes to employment by any federal government agency or parastatal, there is this so called sharing system known as federal character. They tend to balance d total number of intakes from all d states of d federation including abuja. For instance, if they intend to employ 370 job seekers, then probably each state wuld av 10 each as well as abuja. Even at this, they do go further to balance local governments within d states. So it becomes survival of d fittest within ur respective states. I'm writing based on d xperience i had with NECO. I scaled thru all hurdles (based on merit) except d last(final shortlistment) which unfortunately 4 us d apolitical ones 4rm Oyo n Niger states, was based on political recommendations alone. We were told dat slots allocated to d two states had been taken by politicians from our states unlike other states were few slots if not all were left to be taken on merit. So dear friends, when it comes to FG employment, d first thing we shuld bother ourselves abt is hw many people do they intend to employ, then u divide by 37, this will give u an idea abt hw many they might employ 4rm ur state (remember that FG would employ d number they could cater for), then u try ur best possible to put in d best of ur efforts towards it coupled with trying ur BEST possible to get ur efforts BACKED UP, even if it requires d services of Barrack Obama, fellas, leave no stone unturned in ur quest if u av d means to but if u r like me, well, try ur best n leave d rest to God. Point number 2 is the money dat they always request for, i'm also against it. If we av d means to, we shuld collectively campaign against it since these agencies are owned by the Federal Govt, the employment process should n must be funded by them, FG. But for now, if u can afford #2000, why not give it a trial, there is no harm in trying they say (i say except the money sha). God help us all. Amen.

Fellow job seekers, u see, when it comes to employment by any federal government agency or parastatal, there is this so called sharing system known as federal character. They tend to balance d total number of intakes from all d states of d federation including abuja. For instance, if they intend to employ 370 job seekers, then probably each state wuld av 10 each as well as abuja. Even at this, they do go further to balance local governments within d states. So it becomes survival of d fittest within ur respective states. I'm writing based on d xperience i had with NECO. I scaled thru all hurdles (based on merit) except d last(final shortlistment) which unfortunately 4 us d apolitical ones 4rm Oyo n Niger states, was based on political recommendations alone. We were told dat slots allocated to d two states had been taken by politicians from our states unlike other states were few slots if not all were left to be taken on merit. So dear friends, when it comes to FG employment, d first thing we shuld bother ourselves abt is hw many people do they intend to employ, then u divide by 37, this will give u an idea abt hw many they might employ 4rm ur state (remember that FG would employ d number they could cater for), then u try ur best possible to put in d best of ur efforts towards it coupled with trying ur BEST possible to get ur efforts BACKED UP, even if it requires d services of Barrack Obama, fellas, leave no stone unturned in ur quest if u av d means to but if u r like me, well, try ur best n leave d rest to God. Point number 2 is the money dat they always request for, i'm also against it. If we av d means to, we shuld collectively campaign against it since these agencies are owned by the Federal Govt, the employment process should n must be funded by them, FG. But for now, if u can afford #2000, why not give it a trial, there is no harm in trying they say (i say except the money sha). God help us all. Amen.

I personally think it's another means of extorting money from Naija job seekers and a waste of time because, in the end, only 10 or at most, 15 persons will be shortlisted from each state with over 6,000 persons applying.

Quote Originally Posted by enchurch
    I personally think it's another means of extorting money from Naija job seekers and a waste of time because, in the end, only 10 or at most, 15 persons will be shortlisted from each state with over 6,000 persons applying.
    6,000 per state at N2,000 each will give us;
    6,000 * 36 * 2000 = N432,000,000.

In words: Four Hundred and Thirty Two million naira only.
    17th Wonder of the World

How i won blame u? It's not ur fault at all. I can only tel u 2 look 4 a more intelligent way of presenting ur fruad and safer places nt d Nigerian Army. May GOD save ur stupid 4rm dis and 4giv u

+ Reply