+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: NIGERIAN ARMY HAS STARTED SHORTLISTING APPLICANTS FOR THE 'SSC' 2010 RECRUITMENT

NIGERIAN ARMY HAS STARTED SHORTLISTING APPLICANTS FOR THE 'SSC' 2010 RECRUITMENT

Hello, House!

NIGERIAN ARMY HAS STARTED SHORTLISTING APPLICANTS FOR THE 'SSC' 2010 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE. FOR DETAILS, PLEASE CHECK YOUR 'APPLICATION STATUS' AT:
    http://www.nigerianarmyms.org/index.php
    F

Re: NIGERIAN ARMY HAS STARTED SHORTLISTING APPLICANTS FOR THE 'SSC' 2010 RECRUITMENT

My brother has anyone recieve any invitation from them

Re: NIGERIAN ARMY HAS STARTED SHORTLISTING APPLICANTS FOR THE 'SSC' 2010 RECRUITMENT

I do not believe anybody has been invited. But you can check your application status online. Wishing the best!
    F

Bros' this kind of info, where did u get it from?I didn't see such in my status.Does any know the selection criteria or is it by who know man?

@engr.ebiye

The information above is real. Besides, not everybody that applied will be shortlisted. I advise you to keep on checking your application status I GUESS the shortlisting is still on. Cheers!

F

my status has changed to recruited but no further instruction was passed on what next to do. What do you think?

my application status hasnt changed.does anyone 1 know the likely date for the [email protected]

Nigerian army has started inviting via mail and sms for the interview.

Have u gone 4 d interview.b very sure of info u online

Has anyone recieved text or email concerning the DSSC as per the date and venue of interview?my status only changed to recruited no further information
    KOLAWOLE

i think i got a wrong info.

presently my own status is - recruited, am just waiting for nxt info on wat to do. someone shuld update us more on the challenges ahead of us, so dat will start preparing ourselves for the battle, cos its survival of the strongest

@ dandyuche. Can you pls send me your number for some info.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast