+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NIGERIAN ARMY HAS STARTED SHORTLISTING APPLICANTS FOR THE 'SSC' 2010 RECRUITMENT

NIGERIAN ARMY HAS STARTED SHORTLISTING APPLICANTS FOR THE 'SSC' 2010 RECRUITMENT

Hello, House!

NIGERIAN ARMY HAS STARTED SHORTLISTING APPLICANTS FOR THE 'SSC' 2010 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE. FOR DETAILS, PLEASE CHECK YOUR 'APPLICATION STATUS' AT:
    http://www.nigerianarmyms.org/index.php
    F

Re: NIGERIAN ARMY HAS STARTED SHORTLISTING APPLICANTS FOR THE 'SSC' 2010 RECRUITMENT

@ kenyy, pls how will u know if you av bin shortlisted? Pls reply and pls is it only SSC for now nt DSSC?

Re: NIGERIAN ARMY HAS STARTED SHORTLISTING APPLICANTS FOR THE 'SSC' 2010 RECRUITMENT

@geezonaire
    I only processed applications for 'SSC' for my friends. As for 'DSSC', I would not know because I cannot access the 'DSSC' APPLICATION STATUS. Besides, it is only those applicants who have a User Name and a PASSWORD that can access the 'SSC' or 'DSSC' APPICATION STATUS.

If you applied for 'DSSC', you can log on to the web site address above and check your application status. Cheers!

F

@geezonaire
    Log on to the Army site and click on:

Check Application Status. And after that, you get the detail below.

APPLICATION STATUS
    Surname NAIJA
    First Name HOT
    Other Name(s) JOBS
    Test Score No Score Yet
    Application Type DSSC

Application Status The Status of Your Application is : RECRUITED

F

True, the exercise started on monday and they are doing it from state to state.

mine below. no cause for alarm abi?

APPLICATION STATUS
    Surname Ekac
    First Name Pew
    Other Name(s) Naijahotjobs
    Test Score No Score Yet
    Application Type DSSC
    Application Status Registration has ended. Keep Checking. Meanwhile, You can ensure that your application is complete by Editing Your Application and Your Uploaded Documents using the links on the left. Also Ensure Your Photocard is printed and signed

@ kenyy, the application status dat it brought out was same thing as pewekac posted, maybe dat of DSSC hasnt commenced.Tanx 4 ur replies...

Registration just ended on 23rd and DSSC/SSC test is always in Kaduna, or has any body recieve invitation from them

this wat i got .pls wat is d problem?

Application Status Registration has ended. Keep Checking. Meanwhile, You can ensure that your application is complete by Editing Your Application and Your Uploaded Documents using the links on the left. Also Ensure Your Photocard is printed and signed

Etisalat recruitment

Please my ssc application status is recruited.what is the meaning of that and what next to espect.pls i need help house.

@akoicho, those recruited will be sent email and sms on what next to do by next week, SSC shortlisting is over, DSSC is still on going.

+ Reply