+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: MAKING N27 million is possible

MAKING N27 million is possible

I am not trying to sell you a product, i am only revealing what i have tried and is working wonderfully. Making 27 million naira is realistic. your money goes directly into your nigerian bank account. this wealth generation business model was developed considering the delapidating state of our nation nigeria. I will not be bothering you with too much grammer it is simple, it is TRUST IN GOD NIG. LTD and the business model is called treasure investment. It is a simple networking model. the website is self explanatory www dot tigng dot com . AATACHED are some of my earnings directly in my GTB bank account and i can still attach more as they keep coming.

IF you are located in abuja call raymond on 08065709817 or 08176391233 or if you are in LOKOJA in kogi state you can call GIDEON on 08116501051 to put you through and get you a certificate for your registration or if you live elsewhere you can get across to the company through DHL as they have partnered with DHL to move your certificates(registration forms) to the office in abuja and you get your generated 4 certificates back through DHL too.

GOODLUCK.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tig-1.jpg   tig-2.jpg   tig-3.jpg   tig-4.jpg   tig-5.jpg  

+ Reply