+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HOW TO MAKE A MILLION NAIRA BY GENERATING CREDIT CARD NUMBERS.

HOW TO MAKE A MILLION NAIRA BY GENERATING CREDIT CARD NUMBERS.

Hello,

Many people send mails to my facebook telling me that,my services are good but the price is expensive.i perceive it that,most people on this forum dont have much money and they are all probably student looking for jobs. Now,i will teach you all free of charge on how you can make your first million naira generating valid credit card numbers-----------------------------------
    This is the greatest secret of powerful yahoo yahoo boys. What many people dont know is that,credit card fraud is not more rampant again due to the fact that,most shopping sites that fraudsters used have been blocked since those site have upgraded there security around validating credit cards. Listen to me,shopping sites like www.ebay.com, www.yahoo.com , www.amazon.com have strong security around credit card validation but the secret of making millions is to shop on websites that havent upgraded credit card luhn validation. So,lets get to work------------------------------------
    NOTE:
    As a computer programmer who have programmed a lot of enterprise applications,i noticed that,luhn validtors are still used on some shopping websites. What that means is that,if you shop on a website with luhn validator,you can be guaranteed 100% that your fake card number will work on those websites.
    STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO GENERATE A VALID CREDIT CARD NUMBER........
    Many people dont know what they call LUHN ALGORITHM, it is the formular used for validating and building credit card numbers all over the world.So,how do u make cool money creating your own valid credit card number--------------------------------------------
    FOLLOW THIS FORMULAR TO LEARN HOW TO BUILD A VALID CREDIT CARD NUMBER-----
    A credit card number must be from 13 to 16 digits long. The last digit of the number is the check digit. That number is calculated from an algorithm (called the Luhn formula or MOD 10) on the other numbers. This is to spot typos when a user enters a number, and I assume was to allow detecting an error reading the magnetic stripe when a card is swiped.

The MOD 10 check does not offer security, it offers error detection. Think of it as fullfilling the same role as a CRC in software.

To calculate the check digit:

1. First drop the last digit from the card number (because that’s what we are trying to calculate)
    2. Reverse the number
    3. Multiply all the digits in odd positions (The first digit, the third digit, etc) by 2.
    4. If any one is greater than 9 subtract 9 from it.
    5. Sum those numbers up
    6. Add the even numbered digits (the second, fourth, etc) to the number you got in the previous step
    7. The check digit is the amount you need to add to that number to make a multiple of 10. So if you got 68 in the previous step the check digit would be 2. You can calculate the digit in code using checkdigit = ((sum / 10 + 1) * 10 – sum) % 10
    INCASE YOU DONT GET THE FORMULAR WELL,YOU CAN SIMPLY GOOGLE-----LUHN ALGORITHM FORMULAR and learn it there.
    SECOND STEP:
    Once you have gotten a new valid credit card number, the next thing for you is to get billing address,expiry date and security no. Not to worry,,,,,,,,please,if you dont have a credit card before,i doubt if this will work for you.For people who have credit card before stolen or legit,you can continue reading--------------
    Now,you will use all the details on your former expired card with your new valid no. what that means is that,u will use the details u have on an expired card to validate that of the new card.so when u get to the shopping website,enter the details of your expired card no and in the card number area,put the valid one u just generated with luhn algorithm.
    LAST STEP:
    Like i said before,it wont work on shopping sites like ebay.com, amazon.com and yahoo.com...........Now,i will give you guys four websites where you can shop with a fake valid card number since those shopping websites are still using luhn formular to validate card numbers. these are the websites--------------------------------------www.shopathome.com, www.pronto.com, www.nextag.com and www.shoplocal.com--------------------- Once you can do what i said,i bet you,you will buy goods with fake card numbers and it will be delivered to you.
    WARNING: You must browse using an ssl proxy because,ssl proxy bypasses contact verification validation and more so,you can do it if you have cousins or brother abroad because the goods cant be shipped to nigeria........................................... ...... so,start buying MP3,PLAYSTATION 3,LAPTOPS,BLACKBERRY CURVE,FLATSCREEN TVS with fake numbers and sell it here in nigeria. i bet you,if u do it for one month,you can make over a million naira. In case you dont understand ,send me replies.....---------------------
    THE POOR TAKE IT WITH CALM AND THE RICH VIOLENTLY TAKE IT BY FORCE......................
    QUOTE:WHAT SOME PEOPLE EARN IN FIVE YEARS,SOME SMART DON WILL EARN IT IN ONE MONTH.SO MAKE USE OF YA TIME

Re: HOW TO MAKE A MILLION NAIRA BY GENERATING CREDIT CARD NUMBERS.

good one
    please can i have your phone number or your email address or both?

my email is [email protected]..... as for my phone no,i cant give u because i have registered my sim card and who knows,they can track my real person down with that since i have givin dem the details.hope u grab

check your mail box, i have sent you a mail

hello guys,hope u are all making money

Well some people told me that,generating card numbers is illegal. As for me,its legal because u are just capitalizing on the weakness of the validating softwares used by some shopping websites.....many people shout illegal,illegal and they continue to live in penury. even among the great churches in nigeria,a lot of illegal stuff happens. not to talk of the fraudenlt national assembly of nigeria.
    well,shine ya eyes

well,i wanna thank naris for his nigerian mentality.
    first of all,i want u to know that, IP tracking is not a guaranteed way of tracking people. infact,aside from hiding IPs, there are great ways to shield identity that ordinary people cant know. so,for the newbie internet user--naris----pls,maybe things like this are not meant for u. thats is why it is posted under open discussions.

Enough talk, and insult. Your shipping address is one weak point. One way or the other, your fake credit card number will be detected. Maybe you used it once, yeah, but won't the company withdraw their money? When they go to visa, or master, for payment, and they are told the number doesn't exist, and you think they won't investigate? Maybe, you bought goods worth 20,000 dollars, and you think it can't raise an investigation? Sure, first place to start is your shipping address. When they get the address, and your cousin, he would gladly give the details of where he shipped it to, your name, and your fucking number, to avoid deportation. 2. Your social security number, and other details on your expired credit card. 3. I doubt if the goods will be sent to you. Your order, and payment will have to be confirmed, with the agent that issued the card, before it is sent. Wake up bro.

h

+ Reply