Hello guys, in this post am going to talk about how to make 1 bitcoin without investing a dime.
If you don't know what bitcoin(s), let me give u a tip, bitcoin(s) is a currency like any other currency like euro, dollar, naira and can be exchanged and also it has no central authority, and it is an e-currency, it can be exchanged in any country and also in nigeria, truexgold.comand instantgold.ng just to name a few are online exchangers where you can buy/sell your bitcoins.
1btc(bitcoin) as of the time of writing this post is 640 USD($)and approximately 300,000 naira(market rate) .. And like every other currency the values goes up and down, and currently bitcoins is sailing.
Note: please read carefully and follow the simple instructions and stages.
There are many ways you can earn bitcoins via investment and without investment but this post is all about "without spending a dime".
Firstly you have to own a bitcoin wallet and have a bitcoin address assigned to you, (it is just like your bank account number) it is a must because that's where your payments are paid to, for me I use blockchain.info, it is easy to use and secure and please and Please try to complete their security check because as you are earning hackers are watching to try and hack your accounts. But if you already have a bitcoin wallet u can skip this step.
Secondly, faucets come to mind, faucets are websites where you claim bitcoins in the name of satoshi( smallest conversion of bitcoins) and you are paid instantly while some require you reach payout threshold, their are many of them online and some times the run dry from time to time but still come back, and the Legends amongst them is freebitco.in and moonbit.co.inthey are the highest paying faucets, now in other for me to accumulate atleast 50000 Btc in a day I use a faucet rotator, there are thousands of these faucets and one can't remember their names and links so a faucet rotator comes handy as most of the rotators online leave out dry faucets or faucets that restricted Nigerian ip address so I created myfaucets. and brought together only high paying faucets and and instantly paying faucets that pays to yourfaucetbox,(faucetbox. are a form of semi account created automatically by your bitcoin address where you first receive/accumulate funds and when you reach the withdrawal amount set by you, it will automatically be transferred to your account also you Don't worry about transaction fees.
How to claim in faucet sites: firstly fill in your bitcoin address in a box, then solve captcha and some have anti-bots, solve it too and then click the claim button.simple. But if you use my website myfaucets. it will fill it in for you but for whatever reason it doesn't just copy and it in the specified box. As for browser to use.. I recommend Chrome firefox and ucweb..but chrome definitely.
Next is ad sites, the highest paying ad sites is btcclicks.com ads4btc.com, btcforclicks. There are others but this are for me the highest paying ad sites and if you want to advertise your site for free you can use mellowads.com just claim 5000 satoshis...
Thirdly, completing offers online, there are many sites online to complete offers and tasks but I have also embedded on my website myfaucets. an offer page to help and get some more money. The site is just a lite website it loads fast and easy to use.
Summary: making upto 1btc a month is totally upto you and the time and sincerity you put into it… if you are not serious. People will make money from the little idea just passed here while you won't.
This is where I stop for now. I update my website myfaucets. on a daily basis removing dry faucets. Also some faucets doesn't like being in a rotator so if you click on the next button and receive a blank screen after a one minute wait just click on the link button and the faucet will be opened in a new window just claim it and close that window, the continue with the rotator. All the best.
If you are still confused about any of this or anything you want to complain about you can inbox me here or in my email [email protected]. lets make the world a better place
Thank you.