The situation of living without a job in this country is frustrating and worrisome. Every graduate had it in mind that after graduation is a job and marriage. But getting to the labour market is a different story. Companies don't want to employ, the few ones that are employing are through connections and family members. Everyday you see graduates roaming the streets looking for jobs, scammers are everywhere looking for people to scam. I could remember how I saw a particular guy on his knees begging a manager outside his office just for a job. I almost cried for the guy that day. Some graduates don't even have money to make photocopies of their credentials not to talk of transportation to interview venues. On respect, they are no longer respected by family members, relatives and friends. Even on net, you see thousands of graduates submitting cv and emails on any job vacancies just to keep hope alive. How are you surviving without a job, because I know it is not easy. Here is an opportunity close to you, opportunity that says no to poverty in one generations, its advisable that u don't say u don't believe it so that u don't pass it over. To be poor in life is by someone passing over opportunity repeatedly. Interested candidate text ; YES, NAME, PHONE NUMBER,QUALIFICATION TO 08072997180. LOCATION ; IBADAN.
NOTE ; PROSPECTIVE APPLICANT MOST RESIDE IN IBADAN