BREAKING NEWS:

21 ERI MAGIC RING is now out. This ring is made for businessmen and women. It won't work for you if you are not into buying and selling.
We have it in GOLD and SILVER which is the symbol of money.
The official price of our special made '21 Eri Magic Ring' is N50, 000 Naira { Fifty thousand naira only} for Nigerians. $350 US Dollar {Three hundred and fifty US Dollars only} for those in Diaspora, to request sends '21 Eri Magic Ring' to our above or below contact.

HOW IT WORK.

* It works through your business. You must be a trader, be able to buy and sell to the public no matter what you sell. It doesn’t matter where you are, so far you are rendering service to individuals.
* Customers will agree on any price you tell them.
* Nobody will take/buy any goods you touch the ring unless you don't want it again which you have to repeat the same action using the ring.
*You will have quick market.
*Your goods will look attractive therefore calling the attention of anyone that looked at it (this I shall tell you how to do it using the ring)

HOW TO MAINTAIN THE POWER.

You have to clean it every 21 days with money drawing oil or prosperity oil which we shall give you.

EXPERING YEAR.

It last a period of 3 years when the new version will be out. That's the spiritual information.

. WARNING:

If you careless allow another person to wear, you stand the chance to buy another one because it won't perform again when it returns to you.

IS THEIR A SACRIFICES:

Absolutely no. I have done the necessary required sacrifice as the chief priest. I was asked to offer without charge 21 traders each one ’21 ERI MAGIC RING’ to boost the power: which I did and they have returned with testimonies at the moon set before I could let the cat out of the bag.

For more information about ’21 ERI MAGIC RING’ email [email protected] or text only to {234}7062855001.
Subject ’21 ERI MAGIC RING’ include your email address. The total information will be sent to you.
Remember, your happiness is our motto.
Remain bless.