+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Another Great Opportunity For Naija Traders.

Another Great Opportunity For Naija Traders.

BREAKING NEWS:

21 ERI MAGIC RING is now out. This ring is made for businessmen and women. It won't work for you if you are not into buying and selling.
    We have it in GOLD and SILVER which is the symbol of money.
    The official price of our special made '21 Eri Magic Ring' is N50, 000 Naira { Fifty thousand naira only} for Nigerians. $350 US Dollar {Three hundred and fifty US Dollars only} for those in Diaspora, to request sends '21 Eri Magic Ring' to our above or below contact.

HOW IT WORK.

* It works through your business. You must be a trader, be able to buy and sell to the public no matter what you sell. It doesn’t matter where you are, so far you are rendering service to individuals.
    * Customers will agree on any price you tell them.
    * Nobody will take/buy any goods you touch the ring unless you don't want it again which you have to repeat the same action using the ring.
    *You will have quick market.
    *Your goods will look attractive therefore calling the attention of anyone that looked at it (this I shall tell you how to do it using the ring)

HOW TO MAINTAIN THE POWER.

You have to clean it every 21 days with money drawing oil or prosperity oil which we shall give you.

EXPERING YEAR.

It last a period of 3 years when the new version will be out. That's the spiritual information.

. WARNING:

If you careless allow another person to wear, you stand the chance to buy another one because it won't perform again when it returns to you.

IS THEIR A SACRIFICES:

Absolutely no. I have done the necessary required sacrifice as the chief priest. I was asked to offer without charge 21 traders each one ’21 ERI MAGIC RING’ to boost the power: which I did and they have returned with testimonies at the moon set before I could let the cat out of the bag.

For more information about ’21 ERI MAGIC RING’ email [email protected] or text only to {234}7062855001.
    Subject ’21 ERI MAGIC RING’ include your email address. The total information will be sent to you.
    you may still search for 'making money using spells' on www..com to see what others are doing for financial success.
    Remember, your happiness is our motto.
    Remain bless.

Re: Another Great Opportunity For Naija Traders.

see what others are doing.
    join the moving train and obtain a financial freedom.
    Questions people ask about 21 Eri Magic ring and Answers.
    You asked:
    1 What are the consequences if the magic ring is misplaced?
    Answer:
    I must let you know that ’21 Eri Magic Ring’ is from occult known as white winch where I reincarnated from. The different between white winch and black winch is quite clear.1. Black winch believe in ‘go getta’ meaning quick-quick without considering the future consequence but here in our realm, even as a priest you are not entitled to do anything without consulting others about the knowledge. Then adequate search have to be execute towards it before granted. That why most of our magic doesn’t have repercussion like others {black winch}.The particular spirit/Angel that assign to this assignment is called “shareh holprah”. He is the spirit behind ’21 Eri Magic Ring’ to make it a success. So definitely, there is no consequencential harm if the 21 Eri Magic Ring is misplaced by you or any body else. The only consequence here is that you must carry the financial burden by going for another purchase of 21 Eri Magic Ring or never.

Re: Another Great Opportunity For Naija Traders.

QUESTIONS AND ANSWER ABOUT 21 ERI MAGIC RING

Question:
    2 can u still be able to impregnate woman in the course of this ring?
    Answer:
    ‘21 Eri Magic Ring’ has nothing to do with your marital/private/ or social life expect in your business. I must let you know that in the real sense, it is not all that said ring but a spirit. Remember if you are a Christian in the days of old Israelite s, God send down a spirit to deliver them from snake bite using the CARVED SERPENT IMAGE: so here is a similarity. Remember they were instructed to look upon it in other to be saved. The only different here is that, this spirit is for wealth because the matter involved is wealth. Nevertheless, the ring came in support of my mission. OK…, have you considered why we sold the ring at the cost of N50, 000 naira only? Take a look at it with literary eye. If I ask you to sell it to a customer, how much do you think you can sell it, reading from the value to the source? It has nothing to do with your sex or anything pertaining to it as a matter of harm. Remember in the beginning, God created the first man and woman. He then asks them to go and reproduce and fill the earth. Believe, the same authority can never stand against itself.

+ Reply