+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: zenith or a 30k Engineering job

Re: zenith or a 30k Engineering job

janka is not yor real name right? I guess u are ejike, well what ever, i am Paschal,maybe your cousremate in the coal city. Any engineering job paying u 30k is not promising. ur professional mates in aviation are getting 250k per month, that is good. Now get the zenith Bank job do it for atleast a year and make a decision whether to stay or not after all Yaradua no study politics in school yet he is a President. feel me. MAKE SURE IT IS NOT A JOB FRAUD COS AM A VICTIM AND I VE LOST MY ORIGINAL CREDENTIALS AND MY PHONE. I'M WAITING FOR GOD'S MIRACLE IN MY LIFE To get what i lost. be cool and smart man.

Re: zenith or a 30k Engineering job

My broda career is different frm money. if u really love to be an Engineer continue with engineering do not deviate, which banking can cause. u cant get registered with NSE associate, u cant get a COREN. but if it is about the money go ahead with zenith. frm there u can even go places including the oil & gas but u wouldnt practice as an engineer unless u start again frm the scratch.

my advice as an, Engineer with 2 yrs of practice, is if ure are below 26 go for the bank offer and open your eyes to other engineering job adverts. if ure are older and really want to practice engineering at all cost continue your job experience until u get a better one or a raise.

Its good practicing Engineering. I am getting my Associate membership NSE this april .

Wish u luck.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12