+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: zenith or a 30k Engineering job

zenith or a 30k Engineering job

pls friends, i am saddled with a choice to make here, i am an Elec trical Elect Engrg graduate. presently i work for an Engineering company offering 30k, but recently zenith job came offering 75k as trainee and 2.6m wen confirmed, i am truly confused, pls advice me.

linda okenwa

Re: zenith or a 30k Engineering job

janka i wil advice you to chose your career,if you really want to practice your course( that is if you are practising your course where you are earning 30k)stay with the 30k offer.engineering job is all about pataince and b4 you know it you will be collecting that 200k and......you are suppose to earn.but if you want the money dear go for zenith 75k now and 2.6m confirmed is not bad at all.

dear
    its good to practice but for me i go use my leg n whole body grab that zenith bank offer.
    i simply love zenith bank
    go for zenith

Life is all about being fulfilled and paying it forward. there are some jobs that we do that they will not make somebody to be fulfilled especially to young guyz and by the time you know it age is no more on your side and you know Nigeria company now (They may say you are too old). And to me i believe that alots of people is waiting for your manifestation.

so go ahead wt Zenith which iz a Multinational/world class company so goahead and make yur money and by the time you wanna leave zenith you are going to a higher levelz.

Thank you

get ur money n practise later, u cud even set up ur own place later! God bless
    justruby

Janka!
    U need to seek God's purpose and His plan b/4 u take dicisions like dis as it affects ur future career in life.
    hmm dis is a hard one i must confess.But if i may advice, u seek God in prayer&fasting asking him for direction!

May d Lord Guild U

Cheer Up Boy!!!

Janka,

Life is all about taking decisions which may not be the best for us. As we are not God Almighty, we are in a position to reason in a way which put us in best condition.
    I will advice you go for the Zenith offer ...but DO NOT RELENT IN Upgrading urself in ur line. Bank jobs are routiine, off-enginerring path so pls do not stop studying as this will put u in an advantage point in terms of job change negotiation, status and ability to acquire more knowledge.

You grab oppourtunity in this country as quickly as posible ..or else i t may never come again.
    Expression of oneself is simply by displaying the right attitude.

You are on your own oh. I definitely go for zenith offer but you need to seek God's face on this because it tempting..Good success broda

It's really confusing, if I were u, I'll choose zenith now and probably start practising later. ALL THE BEST!
    In God I truth!

You dont need to be confuse. Pick up the Zenith job, work and save good money for about 2 years, get admission in Uk for your M.Eng and resign sharp sharp. By the time you acquire your 2nd degree in EEE from UK, the sky will be your limit. period.......

homey d truth about the matter is that corporation are tryin to cut that cost thats why they are coming up with this contract options with no certainity of confirmation pls stay with ur career.

hi brother, my case is exactly d same wit urs and i have been doing a lot of thinking lately but brother i came wi d decision of taking d banking offer (though i have not done it). I think experienced engineers are killing d profession cos in this country where money counts more than any other thing, they are discouraging young engineers by offering them meagre salaries. I have decided that for me to practice Engineering it has to be in the Oil and Gas sector.
    I'll advise you go for d banking job.
    Stay focused, Be positive.

please grab the offer,don't miss man or else .................?
    i am an ELECT/ELECT ENGINER too.PLEASE Grab the Zenith stuff?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast