+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: ZAIN CHANGED TO 'VIVENDI'

Re: ZAIN CHANGED TO 'VIVENDI'

since d last bid was 100 naira,am hereby bidding for N100.25k, and i'll name it
    "telecom de chameleon"

"wakadugbecom" for N100.26k

na wa oh! wonders no go eva end.
    Life is what you make of it.

Come on guys! Vivendi is not such a bad name, and maybe the colours will be RAINBOW COLOURS! Soon the network name will be '................................................' ( NO NAME) Just use your imagination network.

I am purchasing for 180 and i will change it from zain to 'chain' which means under lock and key so that it will not change to another name again
    T

Oh my God!

i can't stop laughing,its so gud 2b here.

Sammie,welcome back
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

@ all. una no serious at all at all,@felix odeli the waffi man, u never change bah.hows ur training going?
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

you guyz have forgotten it was once called Vmobile when it was under the Industrialist Gamaliel Onosode......that was they even did well .......what a PITYYYYYYYYYYY
    Make use of what God gave you

on behalf of good and great people of Naija, i hereby make a bid of 10million cedis to buy zain outrightly, and will name it NAIJACOM. make una clap 4 me at least 10million cedis no be beans

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie
    @ all. una no serious at all at all,@felix odeli the waffi man, u never change bah.hows ur training going?
    Thanks Jeanie,training is fine and hope ur doing good. U know i hav missed this house for about 11days now so i decided to hi to my fellow comrades.
    T

Honourable House I want 2 beat Honourable Felixodeli 2 clinch d highest bidder 4 econet, vodacom, v.mobile, celtel, zain... Chain sory... go.Com ah confused.Com ye questionmark mobile umm telecom de camelion grr name as u go network kpkeww sulakom, chukwudi, wakadugbe... Ha ha ha ha ha ha... 2.. £1 & call my network "anyname.com" i wil employ al of u if i am being sold 2. 10xx
    Stress &amp; fLexx..

Even my granma self don vex she say anytime she wan buy recharge card she go ask 4 econet they go tel her say na zain now wen she hear say they wan change again, na she ask wetin she do 2 leave dey 2 stop changing d name i tel her say una 4 NAIJAhotjob don give d final solution na to bid.so she told me that she wan bid 100million kobo cash (no cheque) and she don already hire 5okada men to carry 2 cash from village 2 Lagos or Abuja or anywhere wen them dey do d bidding.i know how 2 be a very serious woman.she promise dat if her bidding is successful dat all naijahotjobers will get a job 4 next month end.anyone wan nor get job she go give d person contract to supply d paint wan d person like those wen nor wan supply she go employ 2 do d painting. And she name she wan permanetly give d is ogugutelecom i ask her why she say that sound nigerian.it is a telecom we nigerian are going 2 called our own. Abi una nor support her?
    Manifestation 09

Let's set up a financial investment consortium like the Abu Dhabi Investment group and buy Zain. Local content will be our advantage u know.

Who is with me on this?

subsy i will join your consortium, but only for one condition, if i i'm made the CEO. is it okay with u? i gat 10million cedis don't forget that.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast