+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Zain Call Center Training: Why You Have Not Been Invited.

Re: Zain Call Center Training: Why You Have Not Been Invited.

@ Ifeomaosy,how do u know u will be called?Any inside gist u ve will be helpful.d phone inteview is no long thing.just know wat u applied for and understand your strong points.Had mine two weeks ago with a lady called yinka from zain hr.Its well!

win

I had a telephone interview by a zain agent two weeks ago and i have just been called to resume tomorrow at Abuja for training.

I was also interviewed on telephone by a Zain Agent two weeks ago. Im still waiting to be called for training. Anyone still on the waiting list like me? Hope Im not left out.... Plssssssssss reply

I was called to be in abuja 2day for training.d call came abt 6pm.Taught I could make it so i told em' I was coming but lter change my mind cos it was too sudden(call 6pm and report in abuja 8am)and they aint paying tfare or accomodation.Am trying to get them fix me for anoda batch in 2wks time.This hr indexx pple can be funny o.e easy to jump for road dey go abuja from lagos at such short notice?It is well though.anoda training in 2wks,so kip praying pple!

Quote Originally Posted by moyoor
    I was called to be in abuja 2day for training.d call came abt 6pm.Taught I could make it so i told em' I was coming but lter change my mind cos it was too sudden(call 6pm and report in abuja 8am)and they aint paying tfare or accomodation.Am trying to get them fix me for anoda batch in 2wks time.This hr indexx pple can be funny o.e easy to jump for road dey go abuja from lagos at such short notice?It is well though.anoda training in 2wks,so kip praying pple!
    @Moyoor

Its a pity and sad that some people are simply unable to apply a bit of practical sense (WISDOM to be precise) in their actions. In an era when employers are looking for a reason to shove people aside and replace them with their own candidates in a recruitment exercise; and when jobs are so 'impossible' to come by, you were offered A CHANCE to go for training, (an opportunity that many, including myself are waiting for) you had the presence of mind to "change my mind cos it was too sudden".

A thing you would have simply asked if you would be given a chance to participate from the second or third day of the training session and then looked for a way to go to Abuja. I am 85% certain that you would have been granted that waiver. You are here describing how they are 'funny' and all sorts.

Who is giving you the impression that someone who is ready, serious and responsible will be placed on hold simply because an unserious person was not willing to apply wisdom? Do you think jobs are easy to come by? From your tone, it is obvious that you are either the son of a very big man (or godfather) who does not have need of a 74k job, or you are still being fed by generous parents who are spoiling you in disguise by allowing you to stay at home and eat their food and by implications jeopardizing their own old age in advance, or you are just plain stupid!!!

You have NO excuse for not going to Abuja, if you had said you had NO TRANSPOTATION, your action would have been excusable. The reasons you are giving above for not going for training is best explained by my submission in my penultimate paragraph. To say the least, your action bespeaks a visionless, complacent graduate who is still wallowing in an ocean of cluelessness and who has a long way to go. I feel disgraced as Nigerian graduate. If you my brother or cousin, I would have ensured that your degree is withdrawn by the senate of whichever school you attended.

@All Readers,

I must say on second thought, that the wordings of my reply to moyoor's post was rather too strong and would have been better calibrated. No offense was intended and I did not means to insult the sensibilities of anyone reading this post. While I was incensed at the thought that a brother has let an opportunity slip by, I now know that I should have respected his personal choice even if I dont see the sense in it. Any hurt feelings are regreted.

@ screensaver,I saw ur message and I laughed.Believe me,u dont want to go into a rhetorics of responses with me cos u wont win.I think its gettin a bit common for people on this forum to run their mouths without thinking of consequences or talk before they think.I actually had chat the peeps at hrindexx and I got an "APOLOGY"from them for calling me late and have been effectively slated for the next batch.At times when this kind of demands are made,they want to see u make an effort which I did and they understood with me.
    we are graduates and that should make us educated to an extent,we should not be treated anyhow.which decent organization will give u a less than 12hours notification to be embark on a journey of abt 9 hrs without prior notice!Abeg,am not that desperate.I have my thing that am doing so I feed myself and pay my bills and i think everyone should do same so u dont get tossed around.U TRIED TO SCORE CHEAP POINTS BY RUNNING YOUR MOUTH HERE BT U GOOFED(I WONDER WHO U R TRYING TO IMPRESS).U APOLOGISED WHICH SHOWS THAT U SAY SAW THE FOLLY IN YOUR ACTION AND Ï TAKE THAT AS MATURITY SO I ACCEPT!CHEERS

@ moyoor,i feel you annd i understand the point you are driving at.I was also in your shoes day before yesterday,i was called around 4.40pm and was asked if am in Lagos or Abuja.I told him i am in lagos and was later asked if i could make it to Abuja before 8am the following morning which i told him i wldnt be able to. so he said i have been scheduled for the next batch which is in two weeks time......congratulations..........see you @ the training. .

@ Screensaver..What are you talking about? I read your lines and I felt so pressed to write this: Will the guy kill himself cus of job....how on earth could someone make a 8am training in Abuja when he is just being told 6pm on the day before (in Lagos)....Please lets be cautious in dealing with this job issue. A good organization shouldnt do that..and i am glad to read Moyoor's text saying they apologise and scheduled him for another batch..that si how it should be.
    I rem when I was serving in Kano and a Virgin Nigeria personnel called me to make it to Calabar the following day for an interview, I told him i wont be able to make it...and asked if i could be rescheduled for a later time..probably in Lagos or somewhere closer to Kano like Abuja, he said NO...and i said thank you..and he cut the line...So what? I should start running to Calabar from Kano cus of job....they aint even promising me the transport fare or accomodation..i have never been to Calabar b4...and all that..I just forgot about it..
    Now I am working in a very good company better in all ways than Virgin Nigeria...Am telling u that it is a matter of time, every1 will be settled, it only depends on who you are believing God or man? If it is this Living God that I know and serve, then be rest assured your job is on the way but if your trust is in men, then you have missed it....
    Moyoor, you are very wise to have taken that decision, that job does not determine your altitude in life...you may even leave the job soon and move to a greater height...So..Man does not determine ur level in life..You determine it by yourself....so dont let anyone toss you here and there..
    Besides do we even have to work for people to make our living........
    Thank you Screen saver for apologising...your words were rather too strong and un necessary for that matter.

My ppl i so much believe in all of u. We must all get our dream jobs one day. Plz can some one help me explain why i have not been interviewed on phone by zain since after my test and interview with Hrindexx, 12th and 16th june respectively,does it mean i have been left out. Plz some one should talk to me

i make enquiry and was told by my guy dat is working there that all languages are there.so i dnt tink there is discrimination in call for training.i did my fone intawiew since june,26th bt ve heard notin all these while.pls does anybody get beta info or reason y we ve nt bin called

@ Moyoor,have u learnt that the training has bin postponed.Just called HR Index to confirm the day the training will start next week and was told that Zain has postponed the training.That we will be contacted later but dont know soon............Moyoor could you please call HR Index to confirm this...

when are they holding their next tests for Zain?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast