+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: XEENAL CONSULTANTS, asking me for money for interview

XEENAL CONSULTANTS, asking me for money for interview

FELLOW MEMBERS OF THIS HONORABLE HOUSE.
    please I really need your advise on this matter. I received a mail inviting me for an Aptitude test as shown below (The recruitment agency is asking for money) is this correct?

We refer to your earlier forwarded application for recently advertised job placement .we have properly examined your cv/resume, by our highly esteemed team of professionals, and we are able to access your credibility and potential by our official recruitment consultants; the xeenal recruitment agency

In all cases, entry-level job applicants are subjected to a standardized aptitude test and only those who score at or above the pre-established cut-off mark are short listed for the second level of testing. Xeenal determines cut-off marks in consultation with representatives of the hiring companies

Oral interview
    having passed through the aptitude skill tests, the candidate will be taken through an oral interview. This could be by a panel or on one-to-one basis. The oral interview uses behavioral event interviewing methodology to evaluate competencies and attributes of the candidates to determine his/her suitability for the vacant position. The interview also provides the candidate with an opportunity to get a better understanding of the position, the work location, future personal development and career opportunities, and other information about the xeenal recruitment agency
    Aptitude skill test will take place on Saturday July 26th 2008 at the following centers

Center venue

1. Lagos ostral hall ikeja

Liberty hall Victoria Island

2. Ibadan Banquet hall d rovans hotel

3. Abuja Ladi Kwalli hall Sheraton hotel

4. Kano British council multipurpose hall

5. Enugu Golden gate resort

6. Calabar Metropolitan hotel

7. Port Harcourt Hotel presidential

Somitel hotel

A one time payment of three thousand seven hundred naira #3,700 only is required as test fee, payable
    to any guaranty trust bank branch.

Account name xenal automated system

account number 9034411989110

On or before Wednesday 23rd 2008

After payment send the following

1. Nysc discharge certificate number

2. Nysc call up number for currently serving youth corps members

3. Teller number for test reservation

4. Preferred test center e.g. Kano

5. Gsm number

All applicants for management trainees, service/ engineer trainees training will be consider

Only applicant that complies with the above will be invited for aptitude skill test on Saturday July 26th 2008

Wale Bajomo

Recruiting & Career

--
    INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS EMAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL AND INTENDED FOR
    THE ADDRESSEE ONLY. ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING OR USE OF
    THIS COMMUNICATION WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM THE ADDRESSEE IS
    STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THIS
    COMMUNICATION, PLEASE DELETE IT PERMANENTLY WITHOUT COPYING,
    DISCLOSING OR OTHERWISE USING ITS CONTENTS, AND NOTIFY THE SENDER
    IMMEDIATELY
    XEENALRECRUITMENTAGENCY
    1433 8A KARIMU KOTUN STREET
    VICTORIA ISLAND,
    PMB 21218, IKOYI
    LAGOS

XEENAL CONSULTANTS, asking me for money for interview

Mr Williamogeh, I must tell you the truth it is never in any way surprising for me to hear that things like this happen.
    You see, I really love nigerians. They would always want to take advantage of every disadvantages. I was once a victim of something as such as this.

I made an application for a scholarship programme that was advertised on the newspaper. This was early last year. Around March, there was a list that was out and they sent letters directly to the departments in the various institutions that the various students have been shortlisted. My name was included and in the letter, we were asked to pay N 2850 as test fee. A whole lot of us that applied for the test, if not all, was contacted and we then paid this money into the stipulated First bank account. We were also told that a copy of the teller should be scanned and set by e-mail to a specified e-mail address. That as soon as this is done, we would be contacted in two days time.

Guys, I must tell you, it is only if I did not read the letter very well. Maybe they meant to say '2 years' or '2 decades' time, if Jesus tarries. Till today, I have not been contacted.

It has never been heard that any multinational, telecomunication or bank ever collected any amount of money from anybody for recruitment. I must tell you this is really'fake'.

Anyone who says it is real that he has tried it before and it worked ask him why he is still logging on to naijahotjobs if he was given the job. You see, the major reason for this is the fact that everybody knows that people are in dire need of jobs. This rush for making ends meet has really made this 'bad boys' devise a way to get out even the little one you have from you. They want to take advantage of your obstinance.

Man, if you ever pay this money and you are not called, you would never forgive yourself and you would never learn to trust anybody. If the job is yours, it would always come to you. Hey! do not tell me that there are some risks that are worth taking. On the other hand, there are some risks that a learned man should not take cos they are not worth it. You are asking for a job not for you to contribute towards the growth of another company, if it actually exists.

Well, man we really need to pray hard. We really do. People are now asked to pay large sum of money in the name of processing fee to get admissions in our higher institutions. We have to pray hard...........We do.
    He that overcomes shall wear the crown of life.

+ Reply