+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: If asked in an Interview, "what can you do for us"?

If asked in an Interview, "what can you do for us"?

fellas,
    when you re asked "what can you do for us" in an interview,how do you answer dat question?

Re: If asked in an Interview, "what can you do for us"?

if ask what u can do for us in an interview, tell them, you only know of yourself as per your capability and efficiency as regards taking the firm to it;s highest peak and otherwise. G-FUNK-MAN

If asked what you can do, let them know what you can offer the organization, as in how ur career path or what you do or read can be of great benefits to the organisation and probably your future career path which you can use in enhancing the company's benefits or efficiency as the case may be.

Very trickish question my brother. I think the angle to approach this question is to first of all tell the panel your strong points as an individual, relate these strong points to how they have been used to achieve results in the past, prefarably in your present employment. Tell them you are still yourself, you still have the strong points, with a fresh challenge that will come from the new job, if you are hired, they should expect more in terms of productivity and results achievement.

All the best always.

I was asked this ame question when I came for my Interview in Zenith.
    Though my answer was rather short but I believe I was lead by the spirit.

I said simply " to serveyou in the best possible way" a way to move the bank Foward.

I believe that should do.
    It's better to be hated for who you are than to be liked for who you are not. Be yourself.

Most people asking that question expect you to know about the company...in terms of current performance, expected performance and overall vision.
    Your answer should show that u know all these and should incorporate how you can be a part of moving the company to achieving it's goals. U have to sell ur strong points and show that they can actually make an influence to the performance of the company.
    The help of God is the greatest need of any person...

Hey,

this is a very critical question asked by dozens of recruiters. Lets not respond to it hypothetically because our response to such questions are very key during recruitments.

Please lets come up with real life experiences.
    Are there recruiters or HR personel in this forum? If yes pls we need your wealth of experience here.
    Kindly let us know what ur expectations are when such questions are asked.

We dey wait una responses oohh abeg

HELLO BRO AM NOT IN THE HR neither am i a recruiter, but i hv been privvy to sum HR meetings and recruiters' gist these are what they expect from u

1)they want to know your strong points

2)how u xpress them (ur strong points)

3) they xpect u to know there track, ie there core values, their objectives, there overall vision/mission, also very important is there shortcommings(every company hv them )

4)finally they would want to see how ur strong points can actually add value, in line with their values,objectives,visions,missions and if possibly if you could provide a ''raw'' idea to their shortcommings

i hope this helps you

Infact the best approach to that question is to point out your area of streangths and how you have been able to develop them for organisation growth. These streangths could be skill for proper planning i.e time management to handle pressure in order to overcome possible challenges
    Oh! give thanks to the Lord for His mercy endureth forever.

+ Reply