+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: which would u prefer? Jehovah witness and Catholics.

which would u prefer? Jehovah witness and Catholics.

i am a young girl of 23 in confussion on whom to settle down with.
    House can u pls help me, Jehovah witness and Catholic Christians which would u prefer.
    thanks
    confussed girl.

Re: which would u prefer? Jehovah witness and Catholics.

My dear follow ur heart.as lng as dey r both xtians,fine.Hurdle one crossed.ur nxt criteria 4 choosing a life partner shld be on his prostects,character,family background and most importantly sum1 who'l be faithful,caring,steadfast n u'l be proud2present.Above all,prayers wld help u make the best choice.All the best as u pick the man u deserve
    Quote Originally Posted by tulktulk
    i am a young girl of 23 in confussion on whom to settle down with.
    House can u pls help me, Jehovah witness and Catholic Christians which would u prefer.
    thanks
    confussed girl.

Confused girl pls go home and discuss with your family or your Pastor this is not an avenue to start religion sentiments............. i wonder what religion has got to do with settling down
    IF SHITS WERE GOLD POOR MEN WONT HAVE -HOLES

if one of the gus falling for u is a JW then i think he is not the seroiud type. The ones i know would never compromise their faith for anything and that include getting married to a non witness.

You should really talk to ur parents v seroiusly so that they can re-engineer ur perception very well.i think u are old enough to know when a guy is ok or not except ur thinking is not that of some of the 23 yrs i know.

When it come to scriptural and upholding of bible standards, i think JW is far better than any other religion cos they really study God word wella.I admire their zealousness but u shoul alws remember that in all 12, there is always a judah.

It would have been better if you told us your own denomination, let love guide your decisions. By now you ought to know the qualities you need in a man you wish to marry, a responsible man is more desirable and you should be responsible yourself.
    Make your choice yourself and brace up for any challenges that you may encounter in future, life ain't a bed of roses after all.

You don't even know what you are talking about. Ur own religion u have failed to mention and besides if u cannot choose u man urself then u are not matured enough to go into a relationship talk of marriage. So i will advice u allow urself to grow up first before u make a fool of urself.

posts like this i usually ignore, and get angry with the administrator for not deleting them.ok.but you are really confused abi?confusion break bone.you are 23 that is why you still think of choices.you are fortunate that people want to marry you.but when you get to 35, you will not be confused again.you will not consider religion and denomination again.even if the man is achronic babalawo, you will go for him.may eledumare not let you get to such a situation.but that is what has befallen and would still be fall many young girls.my wifes sister was looking for too many qualities, she is 35 now.she is no longer confused.any man goes.so my dear...........................,you can afford to be confused.remember, your breast wont remain standing for too long////////

For you to be confused then you are not yet sure of the MEN in question. Besides God is the one that instituted marriage, he can't be far from you at this time. Take time to talk to him; For he alone knoweth thy mate.
    essini

+ Reply