+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Is it worth it leaving an N85k/month job for a free tuition masters @ Sweden?

Re: Is it worth it leaving an N85k/month job for a free tuition masters @ Sweden?

well, 4me i think it wil be good if u do ur master program first, so far is free. Best of luck

Re: Is it worth it leaving an N85k/month job for a free tuition masters @ Sweden?

please can u send me any link for free Masters in Sweden

[email protected]

I will advice you to go for your masters whether in Sweden or elsewhere, masters is Masters
    &quot;To bear adversity with equanimity is a mark to be temperate, when in prosperity is a mark of wisdom&quot;<br /><br />&quot;The strength of our collective knows no end&quot;

dvt

Re: Is it worth it leaving an N85k/month job for a free tuition masters @ Sweden

Larlabyancer,

Visit www.studyinsweden.se

you'll find all institutions in Sweden there, they are tuition free.

cheers.
    Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

bros i would have loved you to sit down and think about your personal statute, if it worth it to leav your job and accept such offer pls go ahead but if not, stay back and embrace your God given job, above all seek for God's counsel.

you dont need any body to tell you what to do on it. life is a risk pls just decide your self cos it is ur future.
    mike

Re: Is it worth it leaving an N85k/month job for a free tuition masters @ Sweden

pls make sure u've secured the admission and concluded your flight arrangement before dropping the job. Also examine the course you are offered to study and see whether it is worth it, remb that free admission like like this might has its risk, have u consider the risk involved?
    I advise u go for the free master course ONLY after careful analysis, we can't continued to be fooled by whites by "free stuff promises" Wishing u the best in your careful and prayerful decision.

my candid opinion is that you go for your masters abroad.we need to be optimistic in life knowing fully well that Nigerians have predilection for anything foreign. I believe swedish education is qualitative and you would have the international clout needed to be highly marketable not just in naija but in the globe as a whole.

Hi Abayomi,
    This is Cyprian, a friend that Studied Masters in Power Generation at KTH in Stockholm.Sweden.
    I know you when I visited your school to see a friend called Ojule and blessing Ibe who is now in Canada. How are you , what is happening in Nigeria generally as per jobs level.I haven't reach home since then, currently on contract job in the UK.
    Hope to hear from you soon and do have a nice time.
    Thank
    Cyprian

My Dad used to tell me that when I see something and am sure that I want it, then I should go for it. Masters isn't all about surviving if I may say. Life is really not all about what you have achieved but it's all about what you can, have, will do for yourself. You wanna go, go don't let other poeples opinion distract you. It's good you came out but then it's all in your head. I don't want to share my experience with you, it might shake you up but just a little, I like your courage but then you gotta make your desicion buddy. Wish ou all the best though.

Go for it man,

whichever case it's a win-win situation for you.

Studying abroad changes your perception and opens up a lot of possibilities for you.
    It may be difficult though but it's worth it a million times.

I left a 2.5M job to come to Britain for studies,
    i am not regretting my decision at any moment.

Check out the most successful people around, they took giant steps at some point in their life.
    This is yours, take it.

a word is enough for a wise

DONT LISTEN to negative stories, dwell on the positive ones.
    Reach me @ [email protected] for more advice.

Best wishes

Just one question sir Why sweden?
    Revelation 22: 11-12

considering the various discrimination here and there in this country, one would be left with no other option than to explore every opportunity open to him to forge ahead in life. Meanwhile, as others have rightly said it is your life you know what is good for you

though life is not always a bed of roses they say but with determination and doggedness u can achieve your desired dreams.i advise you go to Sweden to study.At least you are going there to study.Even if you do not go you will still have to do the masters in Nigeria and they say whatever worth doing at all worth doing well.My friend you better go and do it cos it affords you much better opportunities in future.I also got admission for Bsc.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12