+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: WHY I SAID BYE BYE TO SEX!

WHY I SAID BYE BYE TO SEX!

[size=11pt] Sincerely speaking,I am yet to fathom why some people could go extra miles just to satisfy their inordinate lust for wild expensive jokes!

April has conspicuously stood out as a month for many rehabilitated liars and pranksters to engage their fancies in frivolous inhumane gimmicks just in the legalized stupid game of 'April fool'.

Imagine the emotional torture I passed through recently at the mere thought of being HIV positive.

It was precisely at 4pm on the 29th of March that I got a call from a girl that works with bank PHB who I got entangled with when she came marketing in our office.
    She is a very beautiful and attractive damsel who delights in cat walking up and down our office all day, in the name of customer hunting.
    One thing led to the other and we got attracted to each other...before Obama could say 'YES WE CAN' we had already rolled in the sack!

She however distorted my line on the 29th, sobbing uncontrollably! she told me that a test she conducted, indicates that HIV has been in her blood for more than a year and that I should be worried myself having had carnal exchange with her!

Immediately the possibility dawned on me and from that instant i started emaciating!

I couldn't eat that day and on the 30th I summoned courage to go for a test myself! after the test I was told to come back on the 1st of April for the result, only for this girl to call me early in the morning of that day with a resounding shout of 'April fool'!, claiming that all she had told me ab-initio were mere balderdash from a cu-cu cuckoo land!

House could you believe that she had played out this 'heart breaking'...'soul plundering' gimmick just to do April fool on me!

Nevertheless, I did not heave a sigh of relief until my result glared Negative...immediately I called her and gave her a verbal toast from the ugly depths of my mind!

though after she had called for the umpteenth time, I promised her forgiveness.
    I however pledged never to engage in sex again...at least until I get legally hooked!.

In the same vein, my friend Leo also narrated to me a first hand experience his entire family had in the hands of their neighbors kids when they received an anonymous call on the 1st of April informing them that their phone number was found in the phone book of an accident victim who the caller said had been rushed to the hospital at the point of death.

the whole house went agog as panic ensued! this was considering the fact that the victim's description matched that of their father who had left home that morning with his car.

to make matters worst, his number kept saying not available!
    My friend immediately zoomed off in his boxers in a frantic futile search for a non existing hospital they were directed to by the caller!

their mother nearly cried her sockets out! and all this while the stupid children were peeping and savoring their handiwork from their window!

My friend searched for this hospital for eternity and on calling the informants number again, one of the kids amidst laughter quipped that ominous slogan of deceit... 'April fool'!..........indeed the kids succeeded in fooling a whole family... and the aftermath and bad blood that ensued between the two families is a story for another day!

In view of this, I have tendered two penitent issues for the consideration of rational minds in this house!

1) what is your take on April fool?
    2) Have u had or heard of a similar ugly experience?

Lets Share Together!

Strictly for the enlightened!

ONE LUV!

[/size]
    be good all the time

Re: WHY I SAID BYE BYE TO SEX!

OH GOD SOME -MORE I COULDN'T HELP IT. THIS IS TOO MUCH I LAFED AND LAFED AND LAFED.NA WETIN.GOOD ONE FROM THAT BABE.NA WETIN GOOD FOR U
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

SomeMore
    I do believe that there should be no restrictions on what kind of joke to be played on April Fool's Day. It's more fun when it's "boundless".

I did have this experience once during my service year at Abakaliki.
    My youngest sister had come to visit me at the NACC family house. And there was this guy who seemed to have an interest in her, so my friend and I, who really wanted to enjoy a good "take away" from a fast food, nagged him into going to get some for the three of us.
    Two hours later, we were all panicked cos he wasn't back yet. We tried his mobile, it wasn't going through. We imagined all kinds of really nasty things.
    When he finally got back some fours hours later, he looked so despondent and even near to tears. Told us that his quite expensive Nokia handset has been stolen while on his way and all the money on him too.
    I was particularly sad about it. Did we think of the fast food, NOT ANYMORE.
    Instead we blamed ourselves for our greed and went to bed very sad.
    Next day, this guy comes laughing and shouting "April Fool"

So its all good if you can truly fool someone on April Fool's Day.
    Live everyday as if your last

some more sorry na one of those things
    Make use of what God gave you

Some-more, the babe really do you. But frankly speaking, some jokes are not suppose to be played during FOOL'S day to avoid killing people prematuredly. @ some M, I know u ve regained d spirit of SEX after being confirmed -ve. Ha ha... Experience
    He Who Is Experienced Lacks Nothing.

dvt

Men.. dis is really funny.. well not funny i guess.
    haadis april fool is to extreme.
    Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

Thats why its called April fools day.So long as u wake up alive on that day,then u stand a 99.9999% chance of being called an april fool just for that day.Infact,its becomes an abnormal situation for somebody not to be tricked on that day,cos thats the beauty and fun that goes with it.
    T

some more sorry to burst ur bubble, when next u want to conduct an hiv test. a day or 2 interval cannot really rule out hiv. there is a period in which a test will actually show in a persons blood. if i were u still go clear ur self after 2 weeks time. and next time use a condom lol!

so in this age and time u are still firing skin to skin. i pity u.

SOME-MORE

Even a week is not enough to confirm d presence of hiv in d blood(window period)...so I ll advice U to go nd do ur test once more again by 3-5months time...den U can be sure U re free.

And try they use ur condom next time! OK!
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

I appreciate u guy's concern about my health safety but i will like to stress the fact that at least a month had elapsed after we met and before she called me!
    Window period or no window period am Negative period!
    ONE LUV
    be good all the time

Quote Originally Posted by SOME-MORE
    I appreciate u guy's concern about my health safety but i will like to stress the fact that at least a month had elapsed after we met and before she called me!
    Window period or no window period am Negative period!
    ONE LUV
    Thank God For You!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

oboy be careful oooooo AIDS no dey show for face
    God Loves U

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast