I had to settle down to really try and figure out the major difference between an American youth and a Nigerian. Whatever would be the difference should, personally to me, not go pass the simple fact that they have an understanding government and creative youths, BUT, surprisingly it seems more than that!! They tend to be more supportive, co-operative and really ready to meet the yearning needs of its growing youths!! I mean adequate capital back-up for creative ideas both by private individuals and the general corporate world, well organized systemic program of serious agenda for their youths and in total a “youth, our future” mentality in the minds of the older generations!!
My own headache therefore is-
Are we gonna continue queuing up for aptitude tests whose results are barely made for the” long-legged”??
Are we gonna keep wasting all the years in our higher institutions all to just be offered a moral-degrading and “man must survive” salaries
Are we gonna be solely depending on government for our future to be set in the right path?
Hummmmmm……………
WHY CAN’T WE DO SOMETHING?
I feel its hi-time we wake up and do something, I mean, getting a REAL, GOOD, COMPREHENSIVE $ WELL-STRUCTURED PLAN FOR OUR ENTREPRENEURAL INSTINCTS DEVELOPMENT!!!
Se I talk am well/?
Wish you all a blissful and blessful week AHEAD