+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WHY CAN’T WE DO SOMETHING???

WHY CAN’T WE DO SOMETHING???

I had to settle down to really try and figure out the major difference between an American youth and a Nigerian. Whatever would be the difference should, personally to me, not go pass the simple fact that they have an understanding government and creative youths, BUT, surprisingly it seems more than that!! They tend to be more supportive, co-operative and really ready to meet the yearning needs of its growing youths!! I mean adequate capital back-up for creative ideas both by private individuals and the general corporate world, well organized systemic program of serious agenda for their youths and in total a “youth, our future” mentality in the minds of the older generations!!
    My own headache therefore is-
    Are we gonna continue queuing up for aptitude tests whose results are barely made for the” long-legged”??
    Are we gonna keep wasting all the years in our higher institutions all to just be offered a moral-degrading and “man must survive” salaries
    Are we gonna be solely depending on government for our future to be set in the right path?
    Hummmmmm……………
    WHY CAN’T WE DO SOMETHING?
    I feel its hi-time we wake up and do something, I mean, getting a REAL, GOOD, COMPREHENSIVE $ WELL-STRUCTURED PLAN FOR OUR ENTREPRENEURAL INSTINCTS DEVELOPMENT!!!
    Se I talk am well/?
    Wish you all a blissful and blessful week AHEAD
    yinkasurvey

Re: WHY CAN'T WE DO SOMETHING???

I really appreciate ur post on this issue. But u know most plans fail not in their conception but in the delivery/implementation. How do u expect the youths to do that when first there is no guarantee of a daily 3-square meal? It is always well wit a settled mind.But can the mind be settled when the youths are jobless and are not getting any younger? If u put an empty hand in ur mouth,is there any taste in it? of course an empty hand is never sweet in the mouth. Once again i commend ur post.
    T

Re: WHY CAN’T WE DO SOMETHING???

I second him, it true that is high time we start doing other alternative but postive means for progress. That does not been we should stop showning true desire for eduacton. Whether you stay so lone in schooling or not thatis not the case but when you do come out you should be ready and able to stand out.
    Yes education system is not functioning as one plan but we got to make plan!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply