+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Topic: WHO STARTED NAIJAHOTJOBS?

Re: WHO STARTED NAIJAHOTJOBS?

@Dagunro

Dagunro o ni baje

Naijahotjobs o ni baje

Nigerian has already spoiled beyond be careful, according to my ppl,..so i cannot say "o ni baje" to it...we dey lag behind well well, na few ppl dey cause the problem 4 plenty ppl...d thing dey vex me well well too...na so fidel castro vex one day enter bush begin fight...

Dagunro, picking on someboy always is and could be a convenient disguise for affection...come to think of it ...that florafab girl seems 2 ve some crush of some sort on u...its just a suggestion...maybe God wants to give u double barreled blessing this year...a job and a wife...
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

@Dagunro

Dagunro o ni baje

Naijahotjobs o ni baje

Nigerian has already spoiled beyond be careful, according to my ppl,..so i cannot say "o ni baje" to it...
    we dey lag behind well well, na few ppl dey cause the problem 4 plenty ppl...d thing dey vex me well well too...
    na so fidel castro vex one day enter bush begin fight...

Dagunro, picking on someboy always is and could be a convenient disguise for affection...
    come to think of it ...that florafab girl seems 2 ve some crush of some sort on u...its just a suggestion...
    maybe God wants to give u double barreled blessing this year...a job and a wife...

no i think its coolguy and not dagunro

@kemistkris

hmmmmmmm!
    Life is what you make of it.

DGUY OF NAIJAPALS STARTED NAIJAHOTJOBS
    CareerSpace: An Online Directory of Employment Opportunities, Career, Jobs and Vacancies.

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought u were more reasonable that was why i posted sometin good about you earlier, I didn't know you are a pervert like your friends.

Why on earth would u tink i have a crush on coolguy? Did u even sit down to consider if im married? why do you tink coolguy would match my taste?

From your earlier posts I thought u were a responsible guy, but i can now see/sense that you are one of them, birds of a feather ...............

Please i have decided to stop attacking people on this site; lest i be known as a trouble maker, pls don't let me shift to you, cause u won't like it.

Peace Out from my matter oooooooooo
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

Na Wah O!

I noticed that some people are Global Moderators, how did they become that?
    God is good

Quote Originally Posted by florafab
    [

Why on earth would u tink i have a crush on coolguy? Did u even sit down to consider if im married? why do you tink coolguy would match my taste?

Baby florafab your previous post:
    What is True Love? True love is simply sacrificing/denying urself of somethings for ur partner and ignoring/shuting your eyes to the flaws of your partner, if you can do these things then yuo have acheived true love.

Does not stamp you as one who has class or taste.The more I read your post the more I see how childish you are. When U go mature sef?
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

@florafab

JESUS CHRIST is not ur mate and u don’t refer to that name anyhow,especially when u are utterly wrong…

Pervert (noun) – a person whose sexual behavior is not thought to be normal or acceptable by most people…

How could u refer to me as a pervert…my comment about a florafab having some sort of crush on one coolguy, as a result of her tendency to always find fault in wat ever he says or posts, was only but a suggestion, and of course l meant no harm nor insult, even the guy coolguy of a fellow I directed the remarks to is cool with the comment cos he hasn’t complained yet…

Let me make it clear to u that am a very reasonable person…am not on this forum to curry favor or praises…so if u did post anything nice about me I didn’t take notice of that…my watchword is the truth, while being a freethinker!...

At first l wanted to ignore this your irate remarks about me…but on second thought l felt it was necessary to check ur excesses, cos when evil lingers and goes unchecked it becomes a culture…u ve already gathered for urself a quarrelsome reputation on this forum and it will take some doing for you to undo that…but all the same u can if u really want to

Well am not a pervert and never will be…but l think u ve become a shrew of some sort on this forum…if really u are married, l think ur hubby needs to spank n whoop ur very hard and fast while reminding u that u r a woman that pees with two hands; should be gentle, careful and graceful in speech and action… if u ve got a wrong notion about what I said to coolguy…why not demand for an explanation or apology from me…u don’t rail at men anyway u like…especially strangers

l wish u all the best and hope u work on this ur attitude

9jahotjobers!
    Display ur talents...seems some persons re very idle @ home...I can see U pple have so much energy 4 querels. KEEP IT UP! MORE GREASE TO UR ELBOW!
    Oneluv.
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

I was begining to wonder oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Life is what you make of it.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345