+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: who is a legend?

Re: who is a legend?

Someone is visiting my other Posts/contibutions on this Forum and adding childish comments - all because I posted a contibution to this particular post.

I blame it on the owner of this site wey de award people 'Senior Member', 'Global Moderator'. In a typical Naija fashion this title don go into some peoples head.

I am not here to make frivolous comments to notch up 366 posts and become 'international moderator.'

I am 'mustaqeem' and my twin sister abi na brother be 'mustaqueem' but yet to contribute to this forum! We are identical twins but unique in our own different ways and have a DIFFERENT TAKE ON EVERYTHING!!!!

My original post was in agreement with @bcgeorge and someone thinks @bcgeorge is biased and I asked why - now he or she is turnning this into some war of attrition by reading my contibutions on other topics and adding some silly comments.

Even if na you own this site you go label this site private so nobody else go come visit and air their opinion. Abeg make you cool am O, abi na wetin!!!

You are very good at reading between the lines, so when I tell you my other half is tall then you read between the lines and think may be he or she is short! So when I come to you with palm oil on my lips you go automatically read between the lines that I just had egusi stew for lunch?

@bc george threw a question to the forum 'Would it not be better if it was categorized into groups like SPORT...etc? I was in agreement with this line you then read between the lines and Hey! Presto! there is other motive!

Abi you get 'crystal ball' when you dey read posts to see what we all had for lunch? Abi na how you know say @bcgeorge get other motive?

Muhammad Ali is a legend in sport but in the category of Boxing, Pele is a legend also in the field of sport but in the category of Foot-Ball. So we say if dem won chose legend let dem break it down to category by category abi dis one na wahal wey somepeople wan because of am burn their computer screen - me a wonder O!!!!

If Silverbird Group want to give their 'Living Legend' title to a pre-determined candidate na who go stop dem, whether you vote or you no vote, abi na me go appoint myself as the 'returning officer' to go and verify the vote.
    Abi no be di same Naija wey we dey, election come a village of 500 voters voted for ABC Party, election returning officer returns XYZ Party candidate as the winner with 7,000 votes. Even if you count all the lizards in that village you no get 7,000 - MY CYNICISM!!!

Wetin bi my own if silverbird like dem give am to whoever dey like, dis no go put butter on top of my bread or buy me epa to soak gari - Abeg you make you leave me alone O!!!!

MY CRITICISM - is it a crime to alert jobseekers to a potential scam asking them to pay #2,500 for Ebook giving them USA companies names/investment paying out $1.5 Trillion out everyday - during the present credit crunch. LIKE I SAID I AM NOT CONTIBUTING TO THIS FORUM TO BECOME SENIOR OR GLOBAL WHATEVER - goodluck to people like you with such title.

wow.....am I enjoyn myself?....u can say that again!....maybe we should evn start our own nominations here ooo!...
    "NOW THE AWARD FOR THE MOST CANTANKEROUS MEMBER OF THE HOUSE GOES TO".....?...space yet to be filed...contest still in progress...hehehehe!
    be good all the time

huh typical of a sissy crying wolf
    making baseless accusations
    House abeg ask for the childish comments or remarks.

yeah i blame the owner of the site too for starting useless award of moderator or whatever if not someone like you ( or na pple plus the imaginary twin) would not have the chance to talk to pple anyhow just for saying their mind. Abi i said he was rude in his writing and that plle should try not to make personal reference in posts but alas for some pple nah race to score points in being international moderator.

I no say read between the lines is such an offensive coment to some pple whey dey try so hard to cover their pessimistic and negativitist (make i quote them oo) nature.

He goes about in different posts droping hints that only a sissy would ignore

Some of us are far too responsible to misbehave. So if anyone is posting any childish coments anywhere, go find them in the well.

By the way moderators and so called snr members are plenty on this site so who evr you are fighting with NAME.

Its ur beef o and you are going to eat and choke on it.

To those whey find this funny, knock yourself out with laughter cos its not to some of us and good luck with the awards. Please note some of us do not want to be associated with it.

Revelation 22: 11-12

i hope the administrators of this site are reading this and will look into the accusations. Am not about to let anyone get away with accusing others falsely
    Revelation 22: 11-12

I beg the indulgence of all you liberal and objective reader of this post - make una see me see trouble O!
    Abi na which kind whala be dis - make una read my first contribution O! see wetin I talk O!!

'Pessimistic & Negativist' is a term I used not in this post but in the following post - "PDP and their ABUJA show of deceit' make una go there go read wetin I talk and read wetin the other person wey they accuse talk O!!!

'He goes about in different posts dropping hints that only sissy would ignore' SEE ME SEE EVEN BIGGER TROUBLE!! Dropping hints about what exactly

THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THIS TOPIC but before I do - I pray for all jobseekers that in the midst of scarcity may you find plenty and in the midst of joblessness may the Lord provide you with the right job for YOU.

But while you are waiting for the right job for you abeg make you no rush-rush go do Naija Masters Degree O! Because na come you go come back after your Masters come begin dey read-read between the lines and assume some deluding air of self-importance. Before I open my mouth to say Y---e--- you wey sabi read between the lines go jump and say Y - e - s Sir! I go kon say Y - e - y - e. You go kon say I get motive, I go ask you sey wetin be my motive. You no go fit answer. As FELA go say = 'Oro pesi je'

I go continue to pray say GOD BLESS NIGERIA - Why now? See, USA wey GOD don bless dem citizens not dey stop to continue to pray say God Bless America! Why me a no go kon pray for my country wey still dey wait in the quequ of third world countries waiting for good leadership bessing from the Lord!!!

I shall not be drawn any further on this topic again I have decided to METUSELLAH!

One more thing though, ADDING VALUE IS THE WHOLE PURPOSE OR SHOULD BE THE SOLE PURPOSE OF MAKING, AIRING OR CONTRIBUTING TO A FORUM SUCH AS THIS. For the sake of God why pick a slanging match with someone you dont know from Adam, Eve, Jacob or Abraham just because you disagree with that person's opinion.

Today's jobseekers are tomorrow's leaders: PLEASE LEARN TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLES VIEWS and WHEN YOU HAVE MASTERED THE ART OF TALKING TRY AND LEARN THE ART OF LISTENING. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Here are my contributions on this Forum to date please go and read for yourself and tell the House your 'take'
    on the hints they say I am dropping that 'only a sissy would ignore' 'Sisi' for Yoruba na young female but if your own PLENTY dem go kon spell am with 2 's' and end am with 'Y' like dis S-I-S-S-Y!!!!

My Contributions to date:
    (1) Share and Learn about interview experiences
    (2) Who is a legend
    (3) Court order NERC boss...
    (4) After shooting my 3-year old daughter...
    (5) P.D.P and their ABUJA show...
    (6) I graduated since 2005...
    (7) Some Jobs are not job
    ( Get your Job faster - good covering letters
    (9) Revealed - The major reasons many applicants don't get jobs
    (10) Info on how to study free in US & Europe
    (11) How you will make it in Nigeria
    (12) My monthly salary = my Transport
    (13) Jobs in Dubai & UAE

Please come back here and tell the House what precisely are the hints I have been alleged to be dropping!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12