+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WHO IS D RICHEST BLACKMAN IN D WORLD?

WHO IS D RICHEST BLACKMAN IN D WORLD?

Wow!
    A NIGERIAN....making the list for the first time and being on top wit over 50% of his investments in Nigeria...Read on!

This article refers to actual or incipient billionaires (as measured by U.S. dollars) who have some degree of black ancestry. Not everyone in this article is considered black by all definitions.

Oprah Winfrey, the world's only black billionaire between 2004-2006.According to the 2008 Forbes International Billionaire List, Aliko Dangote, with a net worth of $3.3 billion is the richest black person in the world, overtaking Oprah Winfrey who was listed as the only black billionaire for three straight years. Oprah is the second richest with $2.7 billion.[1] South African gold magnate, Patrice Motsepe, was also listed with a net worth of $2.4 billion. Aliko Dangote and Motsepe are the first black Africans to ever appear on the Forbes international rich list,[2] however, Mobutu, the Congolese president, and Sani Abacha, the Nigerian military leader, were probably billionaires when they were alive but Forbes could never confirm this (according to Forbes magazine's Kerry Dolan).[3]

From 2001-2003, Forbes listed Black Entertainment Television founder Bob Johnson as a billionaire[4], but dropped him after his fortune was split in his divorce from his wife Sheila. [5] He returned to Forbes international rich list in 2007 with a net worth of $1.1 billion USD. In 2008 Johnson's wealth dropped further to approximately $1.0 billion USD even.[6]

Oneluv.
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

Re: WHO IS D RICHEST BLACKMAN IN D WORLD?

That na gov. big boy now.

But I feel say many naija secret big boys dey see way we no know 4get how dem get their pepe
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

Re: WHO IS D RICHEST BLACKMAN IN D WORLD?

Yes!
    U can hardly be in business to dat level and dont get support in one way or the other from d govt...dis is bcos ur investment is in many ways relevant to the economy of the nation.

Govt support in dis respect is inevitable as d bizMan is also supporting d govt in some other way.
    Oneluv.
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

+ Reply