+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: THREAD FOR ISIGHT COMM. INVITEES

THREAD FOR ISIGHT COMM. INVITEES

IF YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED FOR THE INSIGHT COMMUNICATION INTERVIEW - I MUST CONGRTS!

BUT LET US HELP ONE ANOTHER WITH ANYTHING OR INFO WE KNOW ABOUT THE COMPANY.I THINK I WILL START IT. THIS ALL I CAN GET FOR NOW . SO HOUSE please HELP OTHERS!!!!!

WHO WE ARE(INSIGHT COMM.)

Insight Communications is an independent marketing communication agency, wholly owned by one of Nigeria's most respected and successful private holding companies - The TROYKA group.

We started off as an idea, and though we are now the biggest and most revolutionary Ad agency to ever come out of Nigeria, we are still that idea. An idea grounded in the minds of the over 100 talents who proudly call themselves Insighters.

January 2, 1980 - Swung open our doors for business with 18 professional staff.

First Nigerian advertising agency to have international affiliation

Affiliated to Bates Worldwide for 12 years

1996-Affiliated to Grey, a member of WPP, the 2nd largest marketing communications group worldwide

November 2006 - Most compliant Ad agency in Nigeria- APCON

In 2007 Insight communications became the first African Agency to win the prestigious Business Initiative Directions (BID) International Gold star for Quality Awards in Paris.
    Insight Communications tops 2008 Lagos Advertising & Ideas Festival Awards again
    As Nigeria's foremost advertising agency, Insight Communications, in its tradition of continually being a trend-setter, a leader and source of inspiration to other marketing communication agencies, has again come out tops in the 2008 Lagos Advertising & Ideas Festival (LAIF) Awards, sweeping 11 awards from different categories. 26 Sep 2008

Re: FORUM FOR ISIGHT COMM. INVITEES

Well done, Sir, Brilliant!

hello house.i was also invited.i ve made some enquiries. you really have to be ready for the interview.its not going to be a work over.they are one of the most respected ad agency in nigeria.ikmoore u did a very good job.a lot of people are invited for this interview so u have to be at your best. the only problem is i want to be an accountant but this job might change my line of interest.anyway God knows best.
    wish all o' ya luck
    to be a professional

you, said it all but, in addition i think we should know who are thier clients.?

Hi everyone, congrats to all who made it to the next stage… I wish I cld av too… but probably d best is yet to come…

I think I can help here abt deir clients…

I had earlier made an extensive research on Insight while I did 4ward to dem a proposal on a possible ad pitch for coca-cola which I develpd a long time ago… bt it seems there’s more to dt as it’s nvr bn acknowledged…

They run accounts for mmost of the blue chips in the country…

Nigerian Breweries: U mst av heard of the Gulder Max – A man was here… or if u watched gulder Ultimate search, u’d probably have been acquainted with some of their ad jobs… Same with other brands from NBplc – such as Maltina, Star, etc…

Bank PHB: In fact if u watched the Apprentice Africa, u’d have seen the MD of Insight Communications – Jimi Awosika…dey cal him “Baale”. He was one of the 3guys who interviewed the last 3contestants – BLESSING in particular, if u remember, he asked her the meaning of “pedia”, “encyclo-” and “micropedia”. The boss that often fires and eventually hired the Ghanian guy is the Chairman of Troyka holdings – to which Insight belongs amongst others…
    PHB’s popular ads were “One day cars will drive themselves” and “One day cars will run on water”, both won awards each… for every ad pitch on PHB, u’ll definitely see Insight being tagged beneath…

I once read dt they handled Starcomms a/c. initially it used to be handled by anoda ad agency called UB40, bt I guess they wanted to step u their game with insight, bt on d long run, it’s probable that Insights wooping bills cld nt be met, cos Almighty Insight cld close as much as N50M on a contractual term; starcomms was probably less than a million subscribers den… u know d coy must have a big trunk to taste the pudding…

Celtel was on their list too… bt now that Zain has evolved, wat I often see now is ZKNG – anoda agency, on all deir pitches, I’m not too sure if dt’s part of Troyka tho…

Indomie too – they conceived their brand’s ad

Ribena biker 5v – popular ad too

Recently saw Samsung as being their client too… chk the new Samsung L700 beauty meets brawn ad, dt’s insight dere too…

Some others too like Suzuki, BAT wen deir ads were still actively on…

Did handle FCMB’s corporate image, but as I said it’s probably on a contractual term for a time frame, FCMB as I oftem see now “My bank and I…” is now with anoda agency called Centrespread…. Dose ones also did HakunaMatata for Skye…

U can probably chk their new site insightnigeria.com for d exhaustive list of deir clients bt I doubt if it’s been uploaded there yet, cos d last time I chked I guess d site was newly hosted so d client section was empty/read error… These however are some dat I’v come across or read abt elsewhere…

For "lankytony", have this as a maxim, “wat we’ve learnt is probably wat we know, but wat we know is not all dere is to know…”

Always tell urself, wit wat I’ve got, I cld impact wherever I am, u don’t only av to be an accountant behind d cubicles of one of those 24mega prisons… sorry banks…

If u must know, Insight is a big boy in the ad biz,and I know for sure they’r lukin for the best and the brightest…

U all shld put ur best in the unterviews on Sat…

Wish u all good success…

PEACE…

thanks man i was invited but u guys have minus 1 cos i've just resumed someplace better. wish u all success
    intelligence on a highly automated platform

@ olucynic
    bros u too much.
    stay blessed.
    IT IS WELL!

Re: THREAD FOR ISIGHT COMM. INVITEES

hello guyz thanx 4 all the info but i think the interview as i got to find out is a lil bit different from the conventional thing. For any one else going for this interview u gotta be well read and current with happening events ... then u gotta hav good communication skills. They might even ask u out of the moon questions. Its very good to be prepared & that i cant really tell u what to read ... delve into a lil bit of tom and jerry stuff ... who knows ... that could be your question! C u at the top

+ Reply