+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: WHATS UP WITH KPMG?

WHATS UP WITH KPMG?

pls house has any 1 hear any tin about kpmg?
    bamitekooj

Re: WHATS UP WITH KPMG?

I got a text about their test in lagos on 17th jan but wasn't able to make it cos i was not in lagos.Did anyone get it and how did it go?

Well, if you've taken the KPMG test and you haven't heard from them, it means you didn't pass. The bad part is if you didn't qualify, you can't take the test again. Their principle is the test is to be taken by an applicant once in his/her life.
    Can you imagine such a principle. So if you desire to work with them, JACK like MAD. Cause when you scale the test, the interview process is like no other. It's not your usual interview format you hear everyday. You get to be asked stuffs pertaining Gov. policies, abstract question. So be prepared. And best of luck to those that are yet to take the test with them.

Raule,am I to assume that those who wrote a test conducted by KPMG at Ikoyi recently for the position of 'engineers'in a telecom company have been called?Pls house anyone who has been called for interview or has useful information should pls respond.One luv!

U better build ur cv to their reqirment and u must be able to convince them that u can do the job. U have to know much about the field both locally and internationally. You have to be confident! thats it. All the best!

@ Clarinda,It doesn't still answer the question,"HAS KPMG STARTED CALLING FOR INTERVIEWS FOR THE TEST CONDUCTED AT AKANDE DAHUNSI MEMORIAL SCHOOL SOMETIME IN JANUARY'?Pls any one in the house with useful information should let me know.One luv

house i saw a while ago someone postin dat he had been called for an interview at 21st century networks on the 3rd which is 2day, but it seems na only am dem call

Hello House....KPMG has not called anybody and whoever says you can only write the test but once is passing across a mis-informed information.
    I have a friend who has written their test twice and waiting for the third one.....they just advertised for different positions....pls check the Tuesday and Thursday Guardian.
    One luv.

I think there is a misconception in the house about KPMG. They are a consulting company i.e they also recruit for other companies as well as an auditing company.

It is quite true that you can only write their test once and only once. That is for when they are recuiting for themselves ie for you to work for KPMG. For the test they conducted for themselves in 2008, they just sent out employment letters in December. I know cause i was involved in it to the last just that i had already started working elsewhere.

They also recruit for other companies like a recruitment agency. So its possible to write "their test" more than once. I heard that the result of the test they conducted for the telecoms company is not yet out. So exercise patience.

Cheers house
    God is good

@zinwa Thanks for the heads-up was almost goin crazy, lololol

hello zinwa,
    pls i did d 3rd stage of interwiew 4 kpmg since nov 27th 08, but i vnt heard anytin 4rm dem? Dos dat mean i dint pass d interview since employment ltrs wer given out in dec? Pls reply

Zinwa!thanx dat was quite informin.I began runnin a temperature.really hopeful abt dt test anyway

@ anniwil, no run temperature o! What is yours will always come to u. Its not good to be too desperate, just relax.Gos is in control.

@ Timmituyi, I had the same problem with you too. I attended the third stage of interview for TAX position. It went well, but I guess my cv had future goals that werent related to Tax and AUDIT, SO that was where the whole thing stopped. Though dey told me they will call me when dey have a position that suites my field ( Investment Management) I hoped so much to have this job since I'd already passed the hurdle of the test. Any way sha, God dey. I've always beleived that whatever belongs to me will always come to me.
    So guys in the chillllllllllllllllllll. GOD DEY!
    One love!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast