+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: WAITING ????

Re: WAITING ????

nice one.... Each man;his time
    ...be aware that GOD IS IN FULL CONTROL!

God bless us all as we wait upon the Lord...
    I BELIEVE IN WHAT U BELIEVE...

YOUR GOSPEL was simply awe inspiring. you 've brought heaven to our door steps. yes with faith and the right attitude to your message like you prophersied. GOD HIMSELF will be our god father. And who can revoke GOD's message on or lives? No one! all we have to do on our part is just belive. May God infinitely bless you for keeping the flame of our faith burning hot. thanks dearie..........

This is what we really need at this time. Thanks madam

nice inspiring piece,bt hunger and frustration go finish u if u no find something to keep urself busy.the same bible says faith wtout work is death.god wil nt cm down 2 put food in our mouth bt gives us oportunity 2 make use. one luv house

There is nobody that isnt a child of God here. Like tee_teetummy said faith without work is vanity. When is the right time to act? dnt forget the cause of the french revolution is just d increment of the price of bread,the russian and american revolution was due to oppression. If i may ask Can anybody tell d number of times has the pump price of petrol been increased? How many cases of injustice never go unpunished everyday? James madison once said,knowledge will forever govern ignorance. So how come the ignorants are leading and d educated are silent?. Silence means consent.
    T

@felixodeli, I am feeling you although i do not agree with you entirely, trying to force things all the time will only lead one to an early grave.

My belief: persistence is the virtue we should all try to imbibe and not just patience, persistence in your quest for knowledge becos he who has knowledge is powerful indeed. So seek for knowledge, while persistently improving yourself and the opportunity to use it will present itself naturally.

Lets create Naija's Golden generation!!! One luv
    "That which u share will multiply, that which u withhold will diminish"

@kaybow Early grave? Did u hear what charles de Gaulle said? that the grave yards are full of indepensible men?. Only cowards die many times b4 their death but the valiants die but once. Every man must die,the important thing is to die well. What legacy are we leaving for our unborn generations?. Remember what martin Luther Kings said,that IF WE ARE NOT LIVING THIS LIFE BETTER THAN WE MET IT,THEN WE ARE MERELY(JUST) EXISTING.
    T

hi flora,
    i just want to appreciate you for your message cos i truely needed it.am sure God used you to send that message and it has blessed me so i pray that God will also meet you at your point of need.
    thanx a lot.

hi Florafab..this was y we missed ur absence that time u went Awol! thanks for ur epistle on patience!....but in my own value judgement i believe that those who fold their hands at the harbour waiting for their ship to come should not be surprised if they recieve HardShip!
    even though the bible says that God feeds the birds of the air, we should not loose sight of the fact that he doesnt throw food inside their nest....they hussle to get it...they dont wait patiently for it!...morover time has gone when the patient dog use to enjoy the fatess bone.. this days it is the fastest dog that enjoys evrything!.....the bible said that a little sleep a little slumber leads a man to the house of poverty!....so my advice is plsssssss dont wait for so long.....their is a clear diff. btween patience and hopelessness likewise laziness!......big shots are not those who shoot and relax but those who shoot and continue shootn.....pls my fellow housemates,......dont leave for tomorrow what you can do today all in the name of being patient.........ONE LUV
    be good all the time

who ever u may be i want u to know that u are God sent.

Quote Originally Posted by kemistkris
    @thanks...u r in d spirit...i

f u can wait and not be tired of waiting...if u can treat triumph and disaster alike....the world will be yours...and moreover...u r indeed a man!

....lets follow the course of nature...her secret is patience...

luv dt........................ student of Rudyard kipling.............. u'll defrinitely be a man my son

Re:

Any hse member rememberd this wonderful and emotional prayers? Good tidings on d way for many house members. So many testimonies will voiced out IJN! Hope i heard an amen.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast