+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: WAITING ????

WAITING ????

Have you been waiting for certain things for long? Though, waiting is very painful and long waiting often leads to frustration that the Bible even says; hope delayed wearies the soul, but we must learn to wait because impatience causes more problems than waiting.

What are you passing through and how long have you been on that thing? I urge you to wait a little bit more because when a big thing is coming, it often comes slowly.

Delay is not denial; it is for greater manifestation.” For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry" Habakkuk 2:3.

God will not deny you anything good; though it may come late but that it is late does not mean it will never happen. Whenever God delays, it is to make a bigger news. Hannah also experienced a long delay before Samuel was brought forth. Both Isaac and Samuel are historical pillars to all generations today.

In your moment of waiting; try as much as you could to maintain the right attitude. Have a positive mind towards your expectation. Do not fall into self pity or calling a pity party to how life has treated you. Do not give up, that is, do not stop trying. Some people as a result of delay have become so disillusioned that they have stopped all efforts at getting it done.

Whatever the delay in your life, do not stop praising God. Thank God for your anticipated miracles and they will surely come to pass. It is your season of joy. Your long awaited miracles shall be delivered in Jesus Name.

Lesson: IF IT IS LATE, IT IS FOR GREATER NEWS

Help me oh Lord to imbibe the attitude of patience as it is seen in the life of our Lord Jesus.

Let my moments of trials and waiting lead to a greater glory, triumph and promotions after all in Jesus name.

It is well with you.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

Re: WAITING ????

THANKS!
    JayJay

Nice piece!

I really hope the youths of today will understand and apply this.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

@thanks...u r in d spirit...i

f u can wait and not be tired of waiting...if u can treat triumph and disaster alike....the world will be yours...and moreover...u r indeed a man!

....lets follow the course of nature...her secret is patience...
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

IN NIGERIA,THE PATIENT DOG DIES. For how long are we gonna wait? even the bible says it THAT THE VIOLENT SHALL HAVE IT BY FORCE. "D youths of today are the leaders of 2moro" Thats wht they say to give us HOPE. Its only a lazy man that depends on HOPE. HOPE is never a strategy. I can remember one of our leaders who was there in 1976 & also in 1999,yet the youth of 2day r d leaders of 2morow,giving us "HOPELESS HOPE" look at graduates looking 4 jobs everywhere. No social security or unemployment benefits why som ppl upthere collect money (SITTING ALLOWANCE) just to make law for this country. BUT i do knw 4 sure that d family is stil at peace cos d bastard child has grown up. I REST MY CASE.
    T

Florafab,
    what an educative and spirit-enriching piece. It's nothing but AWESOME.
    Keep it up man!

Its cute and motivational.

maddam Florafab,

Thanks for the nice post. Infact u ar even talking to me.

keep it up!
    Inaction breeds doubt and fear.Action breeds confidence and courage.If you want 2 conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it.Go out and get busy

Pastor Flora!
    Thanks 4 dis wonderful piece.
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

A nice one. THANKS

One Luv
    Jibowu
    I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

Nice one dere

gudday all,
    infact,am so exited in respect of d post by our sister concerning patience,it is a gud thing 2 be patient waiting upon the lord but, the youth of 2day how many of us are actually waiting upon d lord.i urge every one in d house 2day 2 imbibe d spirit of patience nd perseverance as u do our time must surely come in jesus name amen.
    Friday Alemeo Asegiemhe,
    lagos.

PATIENTLY WAITING IS WRONG. I DISAGREE WITH THE POST. COMMITTEDLY WAITING IS RIGHT. COMMITTEDLY WAITING INVOLVES INDULGING ONESELF IN OTHER CAREER DEVELOPING ACTIVITIES INCLUDING TRY AN ERROR LETTERS TO PLACES AS U ARE WAITING FOR THE REAL HIT.
    ONE THE OTHERHAND,WAITING IN PATIENCE IS DANGEROUS BECAUSE U CAN SLEEP OFF OR LAZY OUT. SO GET BUSY, GET BUSY

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast