Topic: Virgin Nigeria is calling for Cadet Pilot Test

Virgin Nigeria is calling for Cadet Pilot Test

I got this mail from Virgin today
    So go check ur box if u applied.
    Don't know wat 2 expect dou.
    Best of luck.
    "Dear .............,

INVITATION FOR APTITUDE TESTS – PILOT CADETSHIP

We refer to your application for the Pilot Cadetship program in response to our recent publication and hereby invite you for aptitude tests as indicated below.

DATE: Friday, 6th September 2008

VENUE: Etal Hotels & Halls, Adjacent Plot 30, (Opp First Bank)

Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun. Lagos

TIME: 12.00PM

Please come along with a completed pre-test data form which has been attached, originals and a photocopy of each of the following items/credentials where applicable. The credentials should be arranged and presented in the following order:

This invitation letter
    Your pre-test data form with 1 passport-size photograph attached,
    An ID card, driving license or any form of photograph carrying identification,
    Birth certificate or Sworn Age Declaration
    West African School Certificate or its equivalent
    6. Degree Certificate(s) or Statement(s) of Result

7. NYSC Discharge or exemption Certificate

Please Note:

Only those with original and photocopies of the above documents/items will
    be attended to.

Please take note of the following handy hints:

§ Please ensure that you allow adequate travelling time to the venue as preliminary checks will commence at least one hour before the test begins, so avoid being stuck in the traffic and arriving late.

§ Do come along with your writing materials and a calculator.

§ If you are coming from outside Lagos State , Nigeria please make adequate arrangements for your transportation and accommodation if you need to stay overnight before or after the test.

Best regards,

For: Virgin Nigeria Airways

ABIMBOLA AWUDU

HR Officer"

Re: Virgin Nigeria is calling for Cadet Pilot Test

The employment form is something like this but the graphics did not copy with it.

www.virginnigeria.com

Please complete in black ink in your own handwriting
    Personal Details
    Surname First Name Other Name

Male or Female
    (Please circle as applicable)

Are you a permanent resident
    of Nigeria? Yes / No
    Drivers Licence Number
    Date of Birth (dd / mm / yyyy)

Nationality

International Passport/Travel Document Type and Number

Travel Document Expiry Date

Residential Address __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________
    ___________________________ Correspondence Address (if different from left) __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________

Telephone Number

Telephone Number

Fax Number

Fax Number

Mobile Number

Mobile Number

Email Address

Other Contact

Education

Secondary Education

From / To Name of School Location Level Achieved

Education Qualifications
    (Please attach copies of results or equivalent.)

Subjects
    WAEC GCE Secondary School Results obtained Overseas
    Year Result Year Result Year Grade Result

Further Education

From / To Name of College / University Course Major Qualification Obtained / Expected

Other Qualifications/Experience

Give details of any other qualifications, or positions of responsibility you have achieved.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________

Employment Record

Present Employment

Employed Since Name of Organisation / Country Job Position Salary

Previous Employment

From / To Name of Organisation / Country Job Position Salary Reason for Leaving

Aviation Experience

Have you had any formal flying training? Yes / No
    If “Yes” please give details.

From / To Organisation Flying Hours
    (Dual / Solo) Qualification Obtained

Have you ever been a member of an aviation organisation or flying / gliding club? Yes / No
    If “Yes” please give details.

From / To Organisation Achievement

What are your approximate flying hours as a passenger in the following?

Commercial Airlines Other Aircraft

Additional Information

Why do you want to become a pilot?

What experience have you gained which will assist you as a pilot?

Declaration:

All information herein is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I agree that Virgin Nigeria Airways may use the information provided for recruitment and employment related purposes. I also agree that Virgin Nigeria Airways may retain such information for a period in excess of twenty-four months.

Date _____/_____/_____ Name & Signature ________________________
    DD MM YY

I GOT THE MAIL TOO. THE PROBLEM IS THAT I DO NOT HAVE INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND DRIVERS LICENCE FOR NOW. WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST I DO? NEED TO READ FROM YOU

Hello heatie, Thanks for the posting, i am very intrested, but I ve not bn send any,U can do me some help if you can send the form to my email box [email protected], I guess it has to be attached,so I can really see it.The test I suppose will be maths, physics, english, at JAMB level.I guess I can help with details.My line is 07092023045.The name is Tee.

I got the invitation too, does anyone kno the Aptitude test format ... i mean the general Virgin Nigeria Test format....they will set with thesame structure also correct that... i think the test is for 5th not 6th....friday not saturday pls note dat house...

Hi every1 d first test was on d 5th and d format was (numerical, verbal,diagramatic and spartial)... pls house does any1 have an idea of the topics dat will be covered in the next stage of d test which is less dan 2weeks to dis tym....thank u... u can txt, email me or reply 2 this ... God Blessngs 2 every1...

Yomie
    [email protected]

Hello Yomie,its d next stage going to be test?,my buddie that went said it will be interview or medicals,if I get more details I will let you know.

Thanks naycole...i have been trying 2 get more info but its been hard so far.. Interview or medicals? actually wot they told us is there r 4 stages ... n we just did 1...so i just dont kno wot d oda stages entails... can u gimme dat ur friends number along wiv any info u have 4 me... tx... Yomie 08037552813

yomie, I will get my buddie to contact you, so you guys can put heads together on the faward, but you havn't been contacted again right?, I guess there's is still little time.Stay blessed.

Naycole i havent been contacted yet o!... Pls give ur buddie ma number and email..or can u gimme either of his? moine is [email protected] and 08037552813 Thanks a Mill...

+ Reply