+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Closure of Channels TV/ Customs shortlisting

Closure of Channels TV/ Customs shortlisting

It is a national disgrace to hear dat in a DEMON-CRATIC society like our; military 'symbiosis' still reigns. No wonder our beloved brothers has no solution to the mirage of unemployment problem in the country. And for your information, some of my friends asked me to find out from a regional custom office near my house if candidates for its earlier advertised job have been shortlisted; what i learnt was a rude shock dat jolted me to an holy reality. Read this:
    Customs Officer: What do you say, u want shortlist or what? Inside this trouble wey we dey complain say every system don collapse for dis place, na im u want put head. No be say dey talk sey (speaking to his colleague) dey no go transfer senior officers again? Why dem dey change policy like say we no get sense...

I don't really know what the problem is but i know one day we will be free...

One family!
    No King as God! (Oba bi Olorun kosi)

Re: Closure of Channels TV/ Customs shortlisting

Pls are u really serious? Let the house know.
    Born for a purpose. Came for a purpose. Must achieve that PURPOSE.

I knew it will deffinately turn out this way

I think someone is wrong in the house! It is not a misnormal that media house or the press broadcast news that will be of interest to the public...moreover, we need urgent action from the LEADER to transform our economy, and to resolve crisis in the Niger Delta. So, if the President is sick let him "resignation"(pls read well). Think about it the news was obtained from News Agency of Nigeria site, a government owned news agency which Channels TV qouted...why not shut down NAN, why Channel which was in the forefront of Struggle against the Despotic Military Juntas in this country. If an organisation saddle with the responsibilty of informing the masses can no longer carry out its functions as a result govt. "harahiri". It means we (NIGERIANS) are returning to the old path of destruction. To the SSS, Pls release the detained fellows, i kiss u

Honourable house, pls join your voice to mine, demand for the release of this journalists
    No King as God! (Oba bi Olorun kosi)

+ Reply