+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: UTIMATE SEARCH 6: WALE ALABI EVICTION WAS POLITICAL

Re: UTIMATE SEARCH 6: WALE ALABI EVICTION WAS POLITICAL

Nigerians and sentiments ,

Wale came in when alot of us knew him not ;the utimate search gave him fame,honour and opportunity.
    He was the leader and the totem was in his care.He left the the totem and dashed off, what a classic show of irresponsibility and negligent to rule of law as a leader.Leadership is about responsibilities,and if a man cannot be lead, he can never be a leader.Obedient to laws that put us in power is better than any self sacrifice to stay in power.Here lies the problems of most our leaders, that were entrusted with power and position.Ambition,greed and disrespect to rule of law are the order of the day.If God could stop Moses from entering into Isreal because he used the rod wrongly, then Altimate search did right by showing wale the door.

One Luv

Jibowu
    I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

Re: ULTIMATE SEARCH 6: WALE ALABI EVICTION WAS POLITICAL

Dear hotjobbers, lets' not trivialise issues, the same fate that befell Wale also happened in GUS 2, history only repeated itself. Let us be guided and watch our comments as leaders of tomorrow. Facts are sacred and if we allow ourselves to tribalise issues, we are worse off for it. Cheers
    Because He Lives, I can face 2moro.......

am happy we still have some Nigerians here and not tribal people
    Make use of what God gave you

wale was my favorite and i dont think his eviction had anything to do with tribe
    this is not the first time sumone gets evicted 4 loosing the totem.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrymark
    Fellow Naijahotjobbers, if you watch the ongoing Utimate Search 6, you will agree with me that the eviction of wale was politically motivated. Wale has always been the best contestant, he won virtually all the excersis but because of a missing tortle, he was evicted instead of removing as the camp leader which has always been the normal thing in ultmate search.
    However, I am of the view that the tortle was a bait to get him out of the contest as the only means

What is your view,
    oga nawa 4 u o,u carry this ur political and tribal sentiment come here Let's learn not to attach these sentiments on flimsy program as GUS eventhough we know it is all hoax

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12