+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: UTIMATE SEARCH 6: WALE ALABI EVICTION WAS POLITICAL

UTIMATE SEARCH 6: WALE ALABI EVICTION WAS POLITICAL

Fellow , if you watch the ongoing Utimate Search 6, you will agree with me that the eviction of wale was politically motivated. Wale has always been the best contestant, he won virtually all the excersis but because of a missing tortle, he was evicted instead of removing as the camp leader which has always been the normal thing in ultmate search.
    However, I am of the view that the tortle was a bait to get him out of the contest as the only means

What is your view,
    cool and smart

Re: UTIMATE SEARCH 6: WALE ALABI EVICTION WAS POLITICAL

I was traumatized yesterday when Wale Akanbi was being evicted from Gulder Utimate Search. I agree with you mr poster, not only that alone, from the history of this utimate search, yoruba has never won it and meanwhile Wale was the only Yoruba guy among them.thereby I thought it was a tribal issue also. Since the begining of this utimate search Wale has been the best contestant so far because he has won almost all the tasks they have being doing.
    In my own view, i don't see the reason why they should evicted him whereas there was prior instruction to all those contestants that they should keep totem as their god. Those council of elders are useless people they supose to give all contestant punishment and collect camp leader from Wale.
    Wale must have learnt a lesson yesterday not to be too forward in everything because that riddle for yesterday task was saw by him and at the end of the day, he was evicted.
    Inaction breeds doubt and fear.Action breeds confidence and courage.If you want 2 conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it.Go out and get busy

Although, Wale was not my favorite contestant in d jungle but i still think his eviction was uncalled for and delibrate b/c he was a major contender and stood a chance of being in d final two, but dat's life and it's just a game.

The guy dat won the 3rd or 4th ed, Hector, is yoruba and hails from ondo state so i don't want to believe they are being tribalistic eventhough i av a doubt about their selection process, i mean how did debbie, who could not run fast get into the house in d first place, am sure there must av been a kind of naija factor at play, watever, it's just a game and all other contestants would also get sth at d end of d show.

I also felt bad about his eviction. However you guys should not tribalise the whole thing. Wale was entrusted with the totem and told to guard it at all times. I feel he was too complacent to have abandoned it. Wale's problem is that he is too overzealous. That was why he left the totem and dashed off so that he could be the first to find the clue. As for his punishment I dnt think it was undeserved. Just imagine a situation whereby the chief priest of a sacred shrine looses the symbol of the shrine's existence(e.g. A mask, staff etc). Do you think the gods will spare him.

@Romeo
    We are not saying he shouldn't have been punished but the punishment metted out to him was too much unlike the previous edition when they will loose thier title as leader of the house. Wale eviction was unjustifeable.
    cool and smart

why are we always talking of tribalism..yoruba this,igbo dat,hausa ,igala.....what is happening to our mentality....pls gulder ultimate search is a nationwide thing so any form of tribalism can never have a place because it is at the view of everybody....
    Make use of what God gave you

i dont wnat to believe his eviction was a tribalistic or political move. However, the fact remains that his eviction was not too justifyable. He was too much of major contender for him to have been laid of just like that for losing the totem which them 'Bob & their so called council of elders took in the first place. Its quite sad coz it just made the show loose its edge for me.

I see the whole thing as a stage play,these guys are acting according to the script.This is another super story.

wale's eviction was rather too harsh.he would have been punished instead.the organizers knew that no contestant was as strong as wale and probably they didnt want him 2 win.but wale was just too forward though he was strong physically and intellectually.

@shollyprince
    please, i don't believe you are saying wale's eviction was tribalistic. I for one think your are a very tribalistic fellow, for your brain to have calculated back to the beginning of gulder ultimate search and came out with a very horrific statistic, i give you a thumbs down. PLEASE ONE QUESTION I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU shollyprince, IS THIS GREAT NIGERIA HAVING ONLY ONE TRIBE?..YORUBA? well hell no, how about the hausas, the igbos, egbiras, kanuris, Ekweres, urhobos and a host of others too numerous to mention.
    And for those of you who buy into OTUNBA SHOLLYPRINCE'S VIEW, i think you all should reconsider and see that the yoruba race and not the only people existent in this country.

Guys lets face the facts and let go this whole tribal S**t, Wale I wld say was taken care of by God/the gods wch ever u pick. Here is the moral of the Wale drama; no human being shld feel indispensable and believe he/she has a right to anything in this world. Wale ws over bearing, over confident, manipulative, selfish and loud mouthed. He must have shut himself in the foot when dy were lookin for the tauten by sayin "the worst thing weh fit happen na say them send me go house". That was a show of no remorse and the height of irresponsibility especially as a leader, dnt forget the organizers were watching. Finally, this year GUS is tougher and different. So d rule's cld av changed.
    Truth is in Gulder Ultimate Search anything can happen!

The Deed has been done!, that has never been any time GUS spelt wot specific penaly to be earn for any wrong doing in the camp. I guess the rule must have been changed!

i think its just a big shame on gulder and bob manuel for them to do what they did. it smacks of infantile and muddy politics. again, SHAME ON THEM ALL.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast