+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Urgent, what should i do?

Urgent, what should i do?

wat will u do if u find out that your boy friend who just proposed to you is still getting in touch wit his former girl friends.And even sent text msg to one of them that he wil love to stay with her all evenin and Nite if she is comes to town.When confronted him he apologised that it was just Sex and will not happen again.

Re: Urgent

Babe, your guy gave u his reason-SEX. I cannot crusify the guy until you furnish me with some necessary informations.
    1. Do you people have sex? If yes. Two things are likely to be responsible for his unfaithfullness.
    a.May be you're not very good in bed. Suggestion: you can do better in bed, just try and improve.
    b.He is a cheat. Suggestion: better run for your dear life before it'll be late. Broken engagement is better than broken marriage.

2.If you guys don't have sex, i mean, if the relationship is still pure. Quit, you have nothing to loose. Just thank God for revealing to you a future danger. Personally i don't believe in ''HE WILL CHANGE FOR GOOD''.
    Anything you know that you can't tolerate in future, don't just try it now.

This is my own opinion. Most importantly, seek God's advice.

Thanks

Haba Fellow Nigerians. THIS IS A JOB SITE and not where we talk about our personal life. Or better still you can post it on the OPEN DISCUSSION section.

my fellow job seeking comrades do not kill the reason for this site try other avenue for advise!

still getting in touch wit his former girl friends pledging love & sex SENDS WRONG SIGNALS OF UNFAITHFULNESS WITH IMPUNITY,INEVITABLE HEARTBREAK,BACKWARDNESS & BROKEN OR UNHAPPY MARRIAGE.Put him on probation observing him beyond emotional feelings otherwise you are RUINED FOR A LIFETIME.that relationship has 70% of success if sex was not introduced but if sex has been introduced,i'll advise that you quit because it may most likely not succeed with 50% or below.

plz avoid sex with strictness otherwise he leaves when satisfied & or needs variety,i think u will b better off walking away.

..........................plz recognise its a job site..............................

This is Bull Shit.. This site is supposed to be a job seekin =g site, so whats this Rubbish about boyfriend girlfriend sex thing Lets wise up please!!!!!!!!!!

wahala de o. na husband or work u de look 4? better sack him and concentrate on having a good job.

Please this is a job site. We should be mindful of what we send. There are other sites u can pass this information such as the .

Junior Member talktorabiulawal@yahoo.co's Avatar

This is not what we are after in this house, Pls. post something thap is relevant.
    Anka Lawal

you are advised to seek the face of your creator before accepting such proposal. God did not create you for what you think; and life is not all about marriage, but all about seeking the kingdom of God first then marriage, etc will be added onto you.

One House,i think dat devil had cribbed in this site.The site is meant 4 job and not this scandalous act. pls whoever knows or adviced this babe to post this ungodly and unholy act here shuold beta tell her to desist and vamooz from this site forever.......AMEN

+ Reply