+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: END TIME EVENTS: JESUS CHRIST SEEN IN SPACE COMING-WEATHER CHANGES

END TIME EVENTS: JESUS CHRIST SEEN IN SPACE COMING-WEATHER CHANGES

POLITICAL TENSIONS,WARS/CLASHES,EARTHQUAKES,BROKEN HOMES/RELATIONSHIPS,WEATHER CHANGES.
    A SPACIAL TELESCOPE CAPTURES A DIVINE LEGIONS OF APPARITION HEADING TO EARTH. LEADING THE LEGION IS A FLAME OF FIRE FOLLOWED BY A CROWNED PURE SPARKING/GLISTERING HUMAN LIKE FIGURE SUSPECTED TO BE JESUS CHRIST.A COSMIC AUDIO ANALYSIS CAPTURED A SOUND LIKE HAA--LEE--LUU--YAA,THIS ALSO SENDS A REVERBERATING COSMIC WIND TO EARTH-THERE DESTINATION.

Re: END TIME EVENTS: JESUS CHRIST SEEN IN SPACE COMING-WEATHER CHANGES

THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THE SECOND COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST IS AT HAND CONSIDERING THE RECENT GLOBAL EVENTS. wHEN THE SON OF MAN SHALL APEAR IN THE SKY ALOT OF US WILL BE CAUGHT UN AWEARS. LETS AMEND OUR WAYS SO THAT WE DONT GO TO HELL.

As much as i appreciate the message,i really believe that it cant be true cos the Bible says 'He'll be coming like a thief in the night'.we all know that if we all know that a thief is coming then we'll all be prepared so if we all know Jesus is coming now,then even the 'chaff' will be taken with the 'wheat'.
    Pray hard to avoid falling a prey

ok!!!!! this kind of info should be posted on the discussion forum. moderator take note. (am not an atheist oooooh)

How can u say my Jesus Christ was seen in space? He said in His word dat He sit on the throne in heaven and the earth is His footstool. My God is too big to be seen in space alone.
    we av serve our nation as youth corpers, now its time 4 our nation 2 serve us wit good jobs.

How can u say my Jesus Christ was seen in space? He said in His word dat He sit on the throne in heaven and the earth is His footstool. My God is too big to be seen in space alone.
    we av serve our nation as youth corpers, now its time 4 our nation 2 serve us wit good jobs.

Pls, cn we get the source of ur info... Or is it...?

I guess he is just trying to remind all to be ready but I don't believe Jesus is seen in space. It doesn't take him ages to come just like Larry22 said, He will come like a thief in the night. Just at the trumpet sound, the rapture will take place. Man made telescope cannot see or witness it - they will only hear stories when it's over.

May God count us all worthy of HIS kingdom. Guys, the present state of the Nigerian economy is far far better than spending 10 minutes in hell. It is well in Jesus name.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

this is the begining of the end,even though it wasn't JESUS, that was seen,its all signs of end time. The search for job and quest to living a good life has strongly occupied our hearts and many people seeing this post quickly navigate to another one containing oil and gas advert,the earlier we realised that any moment from now ,anything can happen,the better for us,how much have you prepared to meet with your God,are you ready atall?
    What your back,my people,dont critized the post been done here ,it may be for a purpose,and not a mistake,i personally wouldn't have gone to check for discussion forum,there is always no time to discuss,so,you are lucky to have this reminder about heaven,make your choice again noe that you have the priviledge,in the next hour has you step out of that computer,you may never come back to it?

GOOD LUCK AS YOU SUBMIT YOUR CV AND APPLICATION LETTER TO JESUS NOW BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE,THIS INTERVIEW DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER,YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW
    it only requires an extra effort to become extraordinary,strife more buddy

This is just an illustration to everyone in this house. Please as you are searching for good job, please search for Jesus too. For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and looses his soul. A man born of a woman as nothing but short time to spent on this planet earth.
    I walk by faith and not by sight

May God save us, wit the continuous recent happenings around, its obvious the second coming of christ is at hand.

no doubt people my God is coming real soon... but are we ready? things happening around have shown it that he is coming real soon now i can hear people talking about acid rain somtin that has neva happened here... pls let us seek the lord when he is still near..... thanx for bringing up this topic.
    K

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast