+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: UNSTATED TRUTH ABOUT GSE EXAMS

UNSTATED TRUTH ABOUT GSE EXAMS

house , i dont understand how GSE does their marking . it appears to me that they use negative marking. i did their test a few hours ago and minutes later i was sent a text which gave me a brake down of my test score. to say that i failed woefully will be an understatement. even in arears that i know am proficient in, i did not do well. am beginning to think that my bain was as a result of the fact that in order to beat the time allocated for each of the segment i had to shade the answers to questions i was not sure of. this my view. any way, this is just a food for tought for those who intend to sit for the exams later. good luck

Re: UNSTATED TRUTH ABOUT GSE EXAMS

Thanks for being sincere. Just be rest assure that God does not forget His good plans for you.
    Another good offer is coming your way soon.
    Be ready to accept it.

the test is in three parts, verbal reasoning was the first and it has 20 questions and last 17 minutes, this part is further divided into 4 segments, each segment has a different passage which you read and options A TO D is giving out of which 2 correct pairs of answers has to be picked. that is 4 answers in each segment. now the trick is if an answer in any of the pair in a paricular segment is wrong then that pair is automatically wrong. so u must get both answers in a pair correct 4 u to have a score. and my word, the passages are damn too long.
    the second part is numerical reasoning and it is all graph, pie chart and tables of values all the way. like the first part it consist of 20 questions to be completed in 17 minutes. because i don't have problems when it comes to calculations, this is where i had my highest score.
    the third part is abstract reasoning or simply put diagramatical reasonig. for those of u who have gmats u know what i mean. it consist of 15 difficult diagrams and u have to identify the missing link in 15 minutes.
    i still can recall most of the questions and answers but because i know they are monitoring this website, i may not devulge them.
    all in all, the test is designed in such a way that it becomes imperatively difficult for one to succeed giving the time allocation.
    my candid opinion is, either u forego gse entirely or read for an upward of 3 months or more before attempting the exams.

Hey, house, is the GSE necessary for government employment too?

how do u know d cutoff is 35% any d performance is generaly woeful

Does the GSE score really guarantee a job placement. I think in my own candid opinion by what tose who have written the test have shared, GSE is simply too difficult considering the time given 4 the questions

to me GSE aint that difficult (question wise) but the bru ah ah lies with the online procedure and the insufficient time.
    any how, stay focused on your way to the top

+ Reply