+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SUPERTUBE; THE SUPER SCAMMER...THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM(A MUST READ FOR ALL MEMBERS)

SUPERTUBE; THE SUPER SCAMMER...THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM(A MUST READ FOR ALL MEMBERS)

KINDLY, TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ AND DIGEST!
    MAY I WISH TO INF4M THE HONOURABLE MEMBERS OF THIS HOUSE ABOUT THE NEFARIOUS ACTIVITIES OF THIS COMPANY, SUPERTUBE OR "SUPERTYRE". THEY 'CLAIM' TO BE RECRUITING FIRM BUT IN THE TRUE SENSE THEY ARE NOT.
    I REGISTERED ON THEIR WEBSITE SOMETIMES AGO, AFTER WHICH, I WAS ASKED TO PURCHASE A PASSCODE. THE PRICE OF THE CODE VARIES AS THE THE VALIDITY PERIOD. IT WAS LIKE CONDUCTING A LITMUS TEST, WHEN I DECIDED TO PURCHASE THE LEAST CATEGORY (N500, 10 DAYS VALIDITY). I'VE BEEN INVITED FOR SERIES (BUT SAME)OF TEST WITHOUT ANY RESULT! YET THEY KEEP INVITING ME EVEN, AT THE EXPIRATION OF MY PASSCODE.
    I RESORTED TO CALLING THEIR OFFICE (ANONYMOUS CALL ANYWAY)TO TREATHEN THEM WITH ARREST BY SOME ANTIGRAFT AGENCIES. THE NEXT THING I SAW IN MY BOX WAS WAS AMAZING. CHECK OUT BELOW;
    [size=13pt]An open Letter disclaimer from Supertube Nigeria[/size]
    It has become imperative for us in Supertube Nigeria to set some records straight and throw some light about the operation of our website because some folks out there seem to be having some misconceptions about Supertube Nigeria:

(1) Supertube Nigeria is NOT a recruitment agency or a Job consulting firm. Supertube Nigeria is only a place or venue on the internet where Jobseekers and Employers connect and meet socially with each other for FREE in an online enviroment. Registration for members (be it Jobseekers or Employers) is FREE of charge.

(2) Nobody is guaranteed a Job through the Supertube Nigeria website. Employers and hiring companies are free to browse through the resumes/CV of Jobseeker candidates in the database of the Supertube Nigeria website and select and pick candidates to fill vacant positions in their establishments if they so wish. However, if anyone gets a Job through the Supertube Nigeria website then the credit is to everyone and to God also. If an employer finds a suitable candidate in the Supertube candidate database then the credit is to everyone and to God.

(3) The Passcode charges being levied for members of the Supertube Nigeria website is for the maintenance of the site database and to keep the site running which is very costly and expensive. It is optional.

(4) Employers, recruiting companies and human resource managers using the Supertube Nigeria Jobseeker database to search for candidates in their recruitment process are give FREE ACCESS to the database and care is taken by the Supertube Nigeria team to vigorously scrutinize all employers before they are given access to the Supertube Nigeria candidates database. This is to prevent any form of spam or fraud.

All members of the Supertube Nigeria website should please take note. Including Jobseekers, employers, NGOs, society groups, companies, institutions, the Law enforcement arms of the society, Judiciary, and the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
    Regards,
    Supertube Nigeria.

NOW, COMPARE THE ABOVE MESSAGE WITH THIS(IT'S JUST ONE OUT MANY);

This mail has been sent to you because an invitation was sent to you earlier to take an online recruitment test which you may not have taken.
    An Employer client (A Reputable commercial bank with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria) has viewed your membership CV profile on Supertube Nigeria and has therefore invited you to take an ONLINE recruitment test for their 2009 Second batch recruitment programme for Executive Trainees and Experienced professional placements.

Please go to the site below and click on the page titled "Career Center" to Login with your passcode and take the online test:

http:///

Or click the link below:
    /careercenter.htm
    The test is a combination of IQ and aptitude tests.

YOU CAN ALL SEE THE CONTRADICTION!
    NOW THEY ARE DISCLAIMING TO BE A RECRUITING AGENT.
    HONESTLY, I THINK IT'S HIGH TIME THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES AND ANTIGRAFT BODIES CKECKED THE ACTITIES OF THESE PEOPLE AND PROSECUTE THE ERRING ONES. THEY ARE REALY TAKEN UNDUE ADVANTAGE OF THE NIGERIA GRADUATES.
    HONOURABLE MEMBERS, I BESIEGE YOU TO KINDLY SUGGEST THE WAY FORWARD.
    PLEASE, WATHOUT

JAYJAY(RESPCTIANO)
    jayjay

Re: SUPERTUBE; THE SUPER SCAMMER...THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM(A MUST READ FOR ALL MEMBERS)

guy you tried with that call you made,i think if we start treating scammers the way u did by threatning them through the phone numbers or email dey place i believe it wud reduce the influx of scammers into recruitment
    Make use of what God gave you

+ Reply