A TIP ON WHAT TO EXPECT IN PEOPLE PRIME GRADUATE FAIR....

Make The Most Out of Your Career Fair Experience.
Career Fair success lies in effective preparation, and communication. Make sure to research the employers you want to visit: learn about them, the positions they're looking to fill, and what type of candidates they're looking for.

Tip: Arrive with a positive attitude
Have your 30 second commercial ready

Tip: Bring at least 20 copies of your resume.

Fact: Employers only look at resumes an average of 10 seconds. Make sure you’re leaving employers with the impression - Hire Me!

Tip: Do your research!
The more you know about a company, the more you can converse with the company representative and the more memorable you will be.

Tip: Get the interviewer's business card.
If you are called for an interview, you will want to follow up with a letter that reinforces the points you made and the facts you learned.

Tip: Maximize, Maximize, Maximize!
The lines might be daunting but don't fail to maximize this opportunity. Talk to every company that fits your experience and ambitions. If you meet with 20 recruiters, at the end of the day you will know 20 people by name. That sure beats sending a blind resume to "Personnel Director."

Tip: Plan a few key questions!
Be ready to ask intelligent questions like asking how your skills might be utilized within the framework of the company and by asking questions about relevant news within that organization. Make sure to ask the recruiter what he or she likes best about the corporate culture to better assess if that company is right for you.

Tip: Wear Proper Business Attire
First impressions count!

A Sample Thank You Letter for a Career/Job Fair

8 Street, Off Road
Ikeja. Lagos state

Mr. ......
People prime
Rivers State

Dear Mr. ......

Thank you for taking the time to meet with me at the Career Fair today. I certainly appreciate your time and attention in the midst of so many seeking jobs.

You were extremely thorough in explaining Aerial's customer service and marketing trainee program. Now that I have a better idea of what the position entails, I am even more sure that I would be an asset to your team and to Aerial.

My solid education from The University of benin's Marketing Department and the fact that I have worked my way through college show a work ethic and determination, two qualities you said were important to success at Aerial.

I look forward to an opportunity to visit Aerial's Tampa office and speak to you further about the trainee program. I will contact you next week to arrange an appointment.

Thank you again for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Much 10x too naijainterviews.. com