+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Pls who knows what to expect in APM interview? Whats their salary 4 graduate

Pls who knows what to expect in APM interview? Whats their salary 4 graduate

I was sent an email that I have interview on thursday but I cant make it on thursday so am pleading friday for it.
    But can anybody tell me types of questions they ask in their interview, How much is their fresh graduate salary?

Re: Pls who knows what to expect in APM interview? Whats their salary 4 graduate

Well if you go to maersk site you will get a lot of useful tips on what the interview is like.It is a global company with a lot of oppurtunity.

I will like you to let me know if you wrote their text in july, and is this interview you are been invited to, the second stage?

I wrote their test in july and I got a mail informing me that I may be invited for another assessment.I have not heard anything from them since july.

Re: Pls who knows what to expect in APM interview? Whats their salary 4 graduate

Yes the July test and I was sent reply a week after that I passed so last week i was sent another mail of interview on thursday

DID YOU WRITE YOURS IN ABUJA AND WERE YOU ASKED TO SEND YOUR CV AFTER THE TEST.DID THEY SPECIFICALY SA YOU PASSED OR YOU MAY BE INVITED FOR ANOTHER ASSESSMENT COS THE WORD (MAY),MAY MEAN BEEN NOT CALLED AFTERALL.THANKS

YOU CAN REACH ME ON [email protected]

+ Reply