Grandmother's shoes can not buy her own, and later, her age and gradually, his eyes were not so that, in the shoemaking time, often needle hand, I feel bad light there is no way. So Grandma, it is careful to wear old shoes, leaving only one pair, the time to wear something out. I find that at the market, there is no grandmother can wear shoes, unfortunately, looking for a long time, did not sell. Often asked the shoe people know me. On one occasion, an aunt, said she went to purchase, tell the boss, said the episode I have to ask the boss said, let me give him a sample, he can make Supra Shoes Sale for me. I was very happy. Ran home, took the sample of grandmother shoemaking, paper cut that sample, to the aunt. A collection of five days, that five days I almost sleepless nights, I do not know can I do, I do not know, made out of shoes, and my grandmother are suitably dressed? Finally to the day I went to the market early. The shoe has not yet laid out. See my aunt said, you know you're in a hurry, I put it on the top. Said as he handed me, I can not wait to open, nice to do with the grandmother samples exactly the same! I had the joy of excitement, himself carried away. Money no to the aunt, and ran home. Grandma is in the yard, picking beans ready to cook, I opened the box, then did not have time to say, just off the grandmother's shoes, my grandmother said to be doing? This is crazy child! I quickly gave my grandmother put on a really good, just the right Cheap Supra Shoes my grandmother asked who did it? I did not say, just tell her up and walk around to see if it fit, grandmother stood up and took a walk, say nice positive fit, the soles of the feet is particularly soft and really comfortable. I then told the grandmother. , You can not make shoes, marts sell. I tell the grandmother, the grandmother is very happy. I then remember not to Aunt money. The grandmother said the daredevil, I stretch out my head out, made a grimace, and ran all the way to give money to the aunt. Auntie did not blame me, she said, to see that you are a dutiful child, the family has a lot of feet for the elderly, no one asked you, the boss said, your old lady shoes, his bag, a penny and do not . This is how it? The aunt said is true, also asked my grandmother, she asked, her old longevity. I was moved to speak, told the aunt, let him thank you for my boss. Three years later, Grandma shoes rarely, because of their age, not walk, so two pairs of shoes, two pairs of cotton-padded shoes. Again I went to the bazaar, the aunt said she did not sell Supra Shoes Online. The boss asked him to give me to get 10 pairs of shoes and gave me the address of the shoe, said that the future can go directly to her. Grandmother, eighty-year-old that year, because of illness to leave our shoes left a pair of. Is I saved this pair, because the most meaningful to me these shoes, so the uncle election souvenirs, I chose is shoes. Today, my grandmother died more than eight years. Whenever I miss Grandma, it will come up with a look at, put the Buddha grandmother on my side, put the Buddha yesterday, nothing has changed ...