The old man on the age her daughter distressed mother, has repeatedly advised the mother to enjoy at home enjoying their twilight years. However, the elderly did not listen to the daughter said, much to my daughter she would pull a face fit of anger, and sometimes even eat or drink.

"Mother, our family without money, you have to eat and drink, not yet do?! You afraid people will say I do not filial, you old so much older business to make money to support their family." Looked at his Mother's life so hard toil is distressed mother in his later years so tired. Speaking, she will be weeping.

"This is not about the money, I can do I will do so! Children are willing to wear the shoes that I do, that I still use" Zheng mother a daughter would not let her make shoes on to the gas. She does not listen to nothing, and still stick to their own insistence, in series with their own life with needle and thread.

Three decades over the years, Zheng mother day and night to endure labor, can not remember she has done how many pairs of shoes, how many pieces of cotton? Do not know how many children dressed in her clothes and shoes to step into life? Perhaps through her shoes or clothes of the child, now a well-grown, married and have children, perhaps their children to wear shoes or clothing of the elderly do grow up, perhaps their child is wearing the shoes of the elderly do clothes, taking the pace of life in the big people's support.

See Zheng mother and I were talking, one of her neighbors came up. Speaking of Zheng mother in the spring because of indigestion've been sick. The old lady appetite no less, is lying in bed does not move. Please his daughter to her doctor, the doctor after a burst of carefully looking, listening, asking, said the old lady was not hurt. This under Chouhuai daughter.

"Mother, you look at the spring, the streets the children are still waiting to wear small clothes and shoes you do you are sick can not afford what they wear ah?!" Daughter of a deliberate move really efficacious .

The old lady listened to the words of her daughter's strong name of the spirit up and bed the sun, the next day out stalls. Day business really prosperous, selling more than a dozen body small clothes, a dozen pairs of shoes, the old lady from ear to ear, her illness, all of a sudden all good, the body quickly recovered his health, but also even more hale and hearty.

In fact, the the Zheng mother "to open the shoe shop is not to make money, that is her spirit pillar is the value of her life, a reflection of social values.

Zheng mother and I chatted for half an afternoon, talked as it is hit it off. When I got up to go look Zheng mother, a little reluctantly, asked me to time a few stay with her chat, and to send me a pair of fine shoes.

I told her my children to college to go. She smiled.