+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: SPILLE OIL AND GAS INVITATION(petty2033)

Re: SPILLE OIL AND GAS INVITATION(petty2033)

Please keep your money dont pay any body ok. Any company demanding cash is not a good company rather they are 419
    Be patient a little.

i ve said it sometime last 2 months. i ve done a full ingestigation on them and can tell u authoritatively that it is a scam cos no such address in ph and no such coy.check d letter sent to u there is no phone no. on d letter headed.no coy dat has a letter headed paper can aford not put their nos down.dt mind d robbers.

Re: SPILLE OIL AND GAS INVITATION... ITS A FRAUD

Hi All,
    This is the latest of all scams now. Its quite unfortunate that people will think of defrauding a jobseeker . God will judge them. I have been a victim of such scam TWICE. first in 2005 when i had no Job they succeeded in making me pay N500 into a firstbank account, and again in Dec 2006 they attempted to collect money from a large crowd that came to the interview venue at Abuja but ran out of luck. No responsible company will ask a job seeker to pay a dime before interview or thereafter. Rather they even pay the applicants transportation allowance (depending on company strenght). Pls DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO ANYBODY.
    I SUGGEST THAT THIS ACCOUNT NUMBER BE REPORTED TO EFCC AND THE OPERATORS ARRESTED. THEY ARE ALL FRAUDSTERS. MAY GOD PUNISH THEM. THEY WILL NEVER SEE GOOD.

hey na wah sha, well I hope the spille race didnt burn the fingers of alot of guys in the house?
    for those who paid u were too much in a greedy hurry. sorry.
    as for Pertobloc or ONC consult. this guys didnt ask for money but it wasd just one quack affair consult hoping to find u a job. I was at the interview center anyway and they didnt collect jack from anyone but with a sound attention to remittance form signed as a bond of contract in the event they find u a job. well that aint too bad..I pray they find some of us jobs. we all are tired of sitting in our fathers WC at hope shitting the fk out while mama serves u her food morning nite.
    spille i dont know but ONC or petroblog was just a consulting outfit in Abuja formerly at Utako by former delta line bsstop b4 the demolishion . now at kub and Ugh.
    any gist on bank PHB ?

GG

Hi Guys,
    There is no place like 101 Amadi Creek in Trans-Amadi Industrial Area in Port Harcourt. I work in Trans-Amadi Industrial Area. Amadi Creek is Where NLNG is which is also called Eastern Bye Pass and there is no number like 101. I think they are Fraudulent.

SPILLE OIL AND GAS INVITATION(IT IS SCAM)

NO BODY SHOULD LISTEN TO THE SO CALLED SPILLE OIL AND GAS SERVICES , I GOT THE SAID LETTER ALSO . THEN I WENT TO PORT HARCOURT AND FOUND OUT THAT SUCH COMPANY DOES NOT EXIST, IT IS PURE SCAM
    NEVER YOU PAY 1 KOBO TO ANY ONE , THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS.THATS MY ADVICE FOR YOU , LET SHOW THEM WE ARE GRADUATES AND WILL BE FOOLED BECAUSE OF THE NATURE OF THE COUNTRY. REGARDS AND BE CAREFUL

flo

It is a scam Ok? So pls ignore it.

we shouldn't be wasting time talking about these SO CALLED SPILLE OIL AND GAS SERVICES guys xcept to warn folks in the house to beware. they are totally fake , in and out. the idea is this,once anyone starts demanding money from you , in whatever name it is called, in order to get u a job, just zap. its a 100% scam. chikena

Sir,

I am an Indian, and now working in Saudi arabia as a Warehouse Manager. Now I looking for a suitable job in a Oil & Gas Company in your Country. Kindly let me know the procedure to obtain a suitable job

Thank you
    PUSHPAN
    [email protected]

if this is a scam i will strongly advice that those involved in it should please desist from it. you can imagin how somebody will have to travel all the way from lagos to port/harcourt with the intension of coming to write a real interview only to findout that he or she has just been fooled. we can not keep using other peoples weakness to undo them it does npt tell good of our society let everybody look for a real job to do and stop exploiting others to be rich.

Spittle, Petrobloc or Wateva they may choose to call themselves................
    Wat is rung wit u pipz falling for such cheap scam
    No employer worth his salt would ask for any money to be paid upfront before scheduling an interview..
    I suggest those of u lacking da ability to discern to alwaiz seek the house opinion before going on an "enrich the fraudstars pocket spree!!!!!!!!"
    Do havagr8wik ahead Y'all........
    RASHMATAZZ

Take my advice,ignore them,they arent worth the stress.No reasonable oil coy wld ask for money to conduct interview,i wonder how much they wld ask for to offer u letter of employment. Its a SCAM,i know u are not that desperate.IGNORE THEM.Your right tyme is soon.Be patient
    GQ

Quote Originally Posted by jeb
    It's a refined .. Thanks 4 d alert. All be careful cos our contacts are unprotected in this house.
    thats not true sir you have the option to make your contacts private or not.
    God bless
    Revelation 22: 11-12

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123