+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: SPILLE OIL AND GAS INVITATION(petty2033)

SPILLE OIL AND GAS INVITATION(petty2033)

hello Petty2033
    How did u go about this?
    Please all and sundry, i just want everybody to contribute to this issue:
    i just received a letter from SPILLE OIL AND GAS SERVICES, dated 5 Oct.,2007 for a training and interview. however, they demanded N950 naira from each candidate to supplement the program from what they said and that the money should be paid to GUARANTY TRUST BANK,ACCOUNT NAME:SPILLE OIL AND GAS SERVICES and ACCOUNT N0: 5016365514110,
    from the address they gave:PLOT 101 AMADI CREEK,TRANS-AMADI INDUSTRIAL LAY OUT ,PO.OBOX 11175, PORTHARCOURT,RIVERS STATE.
    please, i want all compatriates and alll faithful nigerians to verify this information critically, i would equally suggest that we should start like this: those that are close to the all mentioned address should go verify and communicate the house, those that are working in GTB should equally look at the Account No

Re: SPILLE OIL AND GAS INVITATION(petty2033)

looks like a scam

dis is the latest in scam! everybody should be careful....

jeb

It's a refined 419. Thanks 4 d alert. All be careful cos our contacts are unprotected in this house.
    I

Dear all,

I got the same invitation but seems sequential to the Petrobloc ONC thing, seems like a scam to me. If SPLILLE OIL AAND GAS SERVICES is a scam that means PETROBLOC ONC is also a scam.

Peolpe, If I have 950 Naira to give away just like that I will not be applying for jobs this aggresively.

Wat do think about my Conclusion.

is a pure scam, pple should be careful and shine ur eyes well well. I also got reply from both the spille and petrobloc pple but i just shown them cus i know its was a scam.

I work in TransAmadi Port Harcourt. To the best of my ability, i have not come across the name Amadi Creek in TransAmadi. Amadi Creek is in the town area. Again, I know that no responsible organization will demand those to be employed newly for training/interview to pay a dine. Meanwhile, you said you were invited for interview/training. What is the guarantee that you will succeed at the interview? Dear, please use that money instead to give to the motherless. i believe it will be more rewarding from the Most High.

we can only know the truth if those members of the house close to this location can check plot 101 amadi creek, trans-amadi industry layout ( adderss ) and inform the the house if this company existing.
    do good

I just responded to an advert of hottest job in niaja refering to this issue; I tell u all these guys are scams. they wrote me and investigations revealed to the best of my knowledge that they are non existent and pls anybody close to gtbank should arrange 4 these guys some of whom are members of our noble cereer community. DON'T PAY IN !!!

well if it is not verifiable then it is a scam no company can ask thier applicants to pay money for jobs except it is an employment consult.

Fellas in the house let me say that petrobloc is not the name of a company but it means petro bonds logistics and costing. ONC is only an employment consult for i am familiar with them in abuja. it a small employment agency and they do not charge fees until they find u a job..i hav seen a couple guys that have been successful
    they can jobfind for u and ask u to do the rest.. that is no scam.

Those guys are ROGUES! I received d same lettrer too demanding for #950.00, I told my cousin @ PH to help me search for amdi creek in trans amadi, according to him, NO SUCH ADDRESS EXIST IN PORT HARCOURT, May the God I serve 4give them for trying to pull a fast one on job - seeking graduates. Ibanga.

i honestly tink dis is a scam.i had a similar experience at Abuja.pls dont waste ur precious 950,no responsible organisation will ask people to pay before been recruited.
    gbenga
    whoteva is conceivable is achievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my guys, it sound funny, i applied too,but no reply, the most funiest of all is that all the application i have be making tru naijahotjobs have not receive any reply.house why?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast