+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SOS of a job seeker

ode

SOS of a job seeker

Hey guys! The words of a former employer are on the verge of becoming a prophecy.

The employer had said I am going to regret ever resigning.”

It is a Lebanese family owned construction company run by Nigerians in Benue State.

The pay was poor, regard for professionalism was nonexistent and nepotism was the ruling practice.
    In the last few months I have exhausted my mental and physical energies plus a lot of money on taxi fares, feeding, accommodation, browsing, job consultants and applications in the FCT. I have been to all the major expatriate and quite a number of indigenous civil/building engineering consultants and contractors in the FCT.

I am yet to find a firm that requires the services (or internship, for that matter!) of a civil engineer with 2 years experience in road and bridge construction plus a good knowledge of autoCAD, Excel, CorelDraw, 3D Home Architect, Data controlling and a flair for structures and ICT.

Now, I know nobody in FCDA or anywhere high up and I don't belong to any of the job promising churches. Somebody please help make the employer’s words come to vain!

Re: SOS of a job seeker

The first thing to get rid of is your mindset. Who made the lebanese your God??!!. His words are nothing to your destiny. The more you believe his 'prophecy' , the more it will come to pass. Faith is a very strong thing. You dont need a job promising church. you need patience, faith, trust in the Most High. Go on your knees, take it to the Lord in prayer.

Quote Originally Posted by NKONYEMA
    The first thing to get rid of is your mindset. Who made the lebanese your God??!!. His words are nothing to your destiny. The more you believe his 'prophecy' , the more it will come to pass. Faith is a very strong thing. You dont need a job promising church. you need patience, faith, trust in the Most High. Go on your knees, take it to the Lord in prayer.
    True Talk!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

@ Ode
    My brother there is no enchantment nor divination against you that will prosper.Every tonque that raise against you in Judgement you must condemn.
    You don't call such words prophecy
    they are curses,and the best way to handle it is to lift a standard( the words of God) against it.
    Whether you like it or not there are some wars you have inheritted immediately you came into this world and it is very dire to loose such wars.
    Do you really want to win such wars ?
    1 Give your life to God
    2 Be very steadfast and prayerful
    3 Have faith in God, know for sure he is God that can do all things
    4 Speak unto the heavens, earth, winds ,waters and angels to turn the man enchantment against him
    5 If the man is occultic, paralyse is powers

Victories is yours in Jesus Name, just fear not.

We will soon celebrate your next Job in jesus Name.Amen
    Shalom

Yours
    Jibowu
    I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

+ Reply