2011/2012 ENGLISH SEASON
FIVE (5)WEEKS OPERATION
(COST N11,000)
FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CONGRATULATE THOSE WHO MAKE USE OF MY WEEK3 FREE GAME WHICH THE NAP PLAY 3/3 WITH MY HOT PAIR WHICH PRODUCE 4/5 FOR THEIR WINNING. ALSO TO THANKS ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SENT ME RECHARGE CARD AS APPERCEPTION FOR WEEK3 GAME. THANKS AND GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.

We have now set for five(5) weeks operation in this 2011/212 English season, with the aim to produce nap that will play 3/4 with hot pair that will play 4/5 or 5/5 every week for five weeks in English season. the cost of the five week operation is N11,000 we will accept weekly installment payment of N2,000 per week after result for the five week period of operation. Anybody who is interest in this five week operation (game) must show his or her interest and proof his or her seriousness by paying N1,000. the remaining N10,000 will be pay N2,000 per week after result for the five weeks....if you are ready to participate in this five weeks operation pay the N1,000 as the proof of your interest and seriousness to the Banking Detail below:
BANK: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NAME: UWAH UDEME
ACCOUNT NO.: 1018305115
After payment send your payment details to my phone no. 08087947517 or you inbox me on Facebook: Udeme Uwah | Facebook.
Send your Name, Your phone no., the Teller no. then include 5WKS operation.

NOTE: every week after payment also send your payment details to me so that the following week will be send to you..
THE GAME WILL BE SEND TO YOUR PHONE NO. EVERY WEEK.

IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD RUSH TO ANY BRANCH OF INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC NEAR ME AND PAY N1,000 INTO THE ACCOUNT DETAIL ABOVE AFTER PAYMENT I WILL GRAP MY PHONE AND SEND MY PAYMENT DETAIL TO 08087947517 OR I WILL JUST GO THROUGH THIS LINK HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/UDEME.UWAH
LOGIN TO MY FACEBOOK AND SEND MY PAYMENT DETAIL, AFTER WHICH I WILL WAIT FOR MY WEEKLY GAME THAT WILL BE SEND DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE NO.

ALL THOSE THAT WILL TAKE PART IN THIS FIVE WEEKS OPERATION WILL GET A KEY SETTING THAT THEY WILL USE IN THIS 2011/2012 ENGLISH SEASON FREE OF CHARGE.