+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FACEBOOK VS BETONMARKETS

FACEBOOK VS BETONMARKETS

My name is Udom Anthony A.k.A koksybrown i dont talk much but hear this;

I trade www.betonmarkets.com monday to friday.
    i withdraw my earnings through www.goldnairaexchange.com
    i use a powerful strategy i bought from www.beatbom.com
    i make $20 any day i trade and i must confess i have a lot of students using this same strategy and they are enjoying it cos its simple and very very profitable.

i will give you this special strategy for N1500. call me on 08068133461

Dont panic, i want to show you that i i'm not realy interested in ur money but ur progress. i want to give you everything i got from www.cap2cashcorner.com i mean everything you see there will be urs.
    All this i will give you for free. This is to show you that i'm out to help

Pls if you fill i'm a scammer pls forget it. i'm only trying to help, so dont get me wrong. i have been giving out this for the past 4months and i know everybody that got this strategy is doing very well.

stop searching and send the word

BEATBETONMARKETS to 08068133461

the reply will be an account details for prompt order.
    After payment send Beatbetonmarkets + depositors name + teller no + ur email address. and the packages will be delivered to you ASAP.
    Knowledge is POWER visit www.grabithere.co.cc to learn more

Re: FACEBOOK VS BETONMARKETS

THE EASIEST AND THE QUICKIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ON THE INTERNET! AND HOW TO GET A NEW LAPTOP HERE IN NIGERIA WITH JUST N15,000
    August 21, 2010

THE EASIEST AND THE QUICKIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ON THE INTERNET!

AND HOW TO GET A NEW LAPTOP HERE IN NIGERIA WITH JUST N15,000

THE EASIEST AND THE QUICKIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ON THE INTERNET! "DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN EASILY MAKE OVER $5000/WEEKLY ONLINE WITHOUT SELLING, ADVERTISING, REFERRING OR OWNING A WEBSITE"

If you're tired of all the so-called "systems" and business opportunities that require you to sell affiliate products, run pay per click advertising campaigns, operate websites or recruit new members then I have excellent news for you. Keep reading because I guarantee that this will be the most important piece of information you will ever read about making money online.

There are much way I have made money online just by using your computer and the Internet. Without sell affiliate products, run pay per click advertising campaigns, operate websites or recruit new members. Or do it cause before I get the information I am ready to give it out at almost free. Almost free in the sense that I am giving this information out not to make money with it because I am already making money online, but to enable the follow Nigerians make money online also.

Not only that for those who what to own their own NEW LAPTOP, I will show you how you can get NEW LAPTOP WITH JUST N15,000 here in Nigeria, I pay N 3,500 for this information and the LAPTOP I using now buy it with just N15,000 here in Nigeria. So I am going to given you this information on how you too can get you own NEW LAPTOP with just N15,000 here in Nigeria.

I DON’T LIKE TYPING TOO MUST EVEN IN MY E-BOOK, I GO TO THE MAIN PONT AT ONE, SO THAT YOU DON’T WASTE YOUT TIME READING FOR TOO LONG BEFORE GETTING THE MAIN POINT.

SO HERE ARE THE E-BOOKS THAT I HAVE FOR YOU TO START MAKING MONEY ONLINE:

1. INFORMATION ON HOW YOU CAN BUY A NEW LAPTOP IN NIGERIA WITH JUST N 15,000. I GET MY OWN LAPTOP AT N15,000 SO I WILL GIVE YOU THE SAME INFORMATION SO THAT YOU TOO CAN GET IT.

2. THE EASY WAY TO START Making MONEY WITH GOOGLE ADSENSE.

3. HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE JUST BY ENTERING DATA ONLINE.

4. INFORMATION ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH FOOTBALL TRADING.

5. THE BEST WAY TO GET FREE WEBSITE TRAFFIC IN 30 MINUTES OR LESS.

6. BLOGGER ADSENSE GUIDE: A NEWBIE’S GUIDE TO BLOGGING FOR ADSENSE CASH.

7. A STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO PAY PER LEAD MONEY MAKING SYSTEM.

8. THE EASIEST WAY TO OPEN US-BANK ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA, AND WITHDRAW FROM IT IN NIGERIA.

AS I SAID EARLY THAT I AM NOT GIVING ALL THIS INFORMATION OUT TO MAKE MONEY WITH IT. OR DO I PAY MORE THAN N5,000 FOR ALL THIS INFORMATION. I AM GIVING IT OUT JUST TO ENABLE MY FOLLOW NIGERIANS WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE TO SUCCESS ONLINE AS I DO.

SO I AM GIVING ALL THIS E-BOOK OUT AT THE COST OF JUST N1,000 ONLY.

SO IF YOU NEED THESE E-BOOKS JUST PAY THE SUM OF N1,000 TO ANY BRANCH OF INTERCONTINENTAL BANK:

ACCOUNT NAME: UWAH UDEME SUNDAY

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0201110000614450

AFTER PAYMENT SENT YOUR PAYMENT DETAIL (YOUR NAME, THE TELLER NO., DATE OF PAYMENT, YOUR MAIL ADDRESS AND YOUR PHONE NO.) SENT IT TO MY PHONE NUMBER 08087947517 OR MY MAIL ADDRESS [email protected], IN LESS THAN 24HURS THE PACKAGES WILL BE SENT TO YOUR MAIL ADDRESS, ALSO SMS WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER TELLING YOU THAT THE PACKAGES HAS BEEN SENT TO YOUR MAIL ADDRESS.

The first 20 people to make their payment will receive a bonus of two packages making it a total of ten (10) packages.

(1. Free information on how to open and verify paypal account and how to withdraw from it. 2. how to withdraw fronm your paypal and alerpay account in Nigeria.)

YOU MAY ASK WHY I AM GIVEN ALL THIS PACKAGES OUT AT JUST N1,000, THE ANSWER IS THAT I HAVE MAKE A LOT OF MONEY ONLINE JUST BY FOLLOWING THE STEP BY STEP GUIDE THAT IS IN THIS PACKAGE, SO I WANT MY FELLOW NIGERIANS TO JOINT AND MAKE MONEY ONLINE TOO.

ALSO I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET A NEW LAPTOP AT COST OF JUST N15,000, I ALSO WANT OTHER NIGERIA TO JOINT ME AND GET A LAPTOP COMPUTER WITH JUST N15,000.

UDEME UWAH

Posted by udeme

bros, $50 is too much not that I believe what you are saying.. honesty is scarce here,so no one is listening to all these desparate moves to steal online

I lost my $20 dollars to betonmarkets..I believe the system is been manipulated by those stingy britains, so what kind of system or software can do magic? I have bought many softwares yet lost my money. So lets test your system first, Because you might still end up like others: A COUNSCIENCELESS SCAMMER!

+ Reply