+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Sex before or After Marriage(Is it Right or Wrong)? Please i need your opinion

Sex before or After Marriage(Is it Right or Wrong)? Please i need your opinion

Pastors preach in Church, Parents forbid it ,even God himself is against sex before Marriage. What if on your wedding night you discover something that makes you become a married virgin for life. My best friend made a mistake that i will never want to make in life. She waited patiently all year round till she landed in an ocean of what i call "Painful Sex" no running back. Remember it is for better and worst. A mistake that would have been corrected years back. Please I need you opinion on this People.

Re: Sex before or After Marriage(Is it Right or Wrong)? Please i need your opinion

Your friend's mistake will not be yours. It is good to patiently wait for marriage before sex. The urge will always be there, Resist it. If you are sincere with yourself, you will find out that your friend's mistake is not the major force but your body's desire for sex. Avoid it now and make necessary preparation on time for your marriage. The more you delay, the greater the thirst for sex.

Re: Sex before or After Marriage(Is it Right or Wrong)? Please i need your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by nsywise2007
    even God himself is against sex before Marriage.
    What else do you need to know?

Sincerely commit your marriage plans unto His Hands, and He'll guide you aright!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Well..., from you question, I see your struggles in your question. The tensions between: now&later, God&desire, public -opinion&personal value(s), faith&fear, to trust God& to protect yourself etc. I would say: the decisions we make are predominantly guided by our values( what we consider to be important/superior at all times). What are your values? Let your values answer to your query.
    The fact that u have mentioned God, pastors messages, parental injunctions, indicate that you might be a christian, . May I there4 exhort u my friend to remember: 1."Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your understanding, in ALL ur ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths". 2.) "There is no temptation taken u but such that is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not allow u to be tempted above what u can bear; but will with the temptation also make a way of escape, that you may be able to bear it 1 Cor10:13. 3.) Rom 8:37 "..., in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us"
    As per you friend, what's the guarantee that the mistake could av been corrected years back? There are people who av lived other wise and faced similar or worse probs. And if indeed she's waited and trusted and honoured God by waiting, encourage her to learn from Job, Abraham and Sarah. God is a rewarder of them that DILIGENTLY seek Him. With Him all things are possible. And NEVER allow the devil make u believe a lie or seduce u into leaving the covering of God.
    And finally " Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't"- John C. Maxwell
    Best wishes

For as many as are led by the spirit of God they are the sons of God,let God lead you since you are aware of him as indicated in your write-up.

+ Reply