+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Samsung real Dream Program

Samsung real Dream Program

I WANT TO CORRECT THE WRONG THAT WAS SENT ON THIS SITE SOMETIME ABOUT THIS PROGRAM TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. IT IS SAID THAT IF KNOWLEDGE IS TOO EXPENSIVE TRY IGNORANCE. AGAIN KNOWLEDGE MAKES ON HUMBLE COS THE MORE YOU KNOW THE MORE YOU KNOW THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING. A LOT WAS SAID ABOUT THIS PROGRAM NEGATIVELY THAT I DECIDED TO APPLY AND SEE WHAT SOME MIGHT NOT HAVE SEEN COS LIFE HAS TAUGHT NOT TO GO WHERE EVERYBODY IS GOING. SO I DECIDE TO GO SOUTH WHEN THEY WERE GOING NORTH. I AM A TESTIMONY TO ALL OF YOU WHO NEVER TRIED, COS I HEARD , I WENT AND I CONQUERED. WHAT IS MORE, AGDC IS A PLACE EVERY YOUTH IN THIS COUNTRY MUST GO FOR ANY GOOD OR BAD REASONS. IN FACT IF YOU HAVE NOT PARTICIPATED IN THE SAMSUNG REAL DREAM YOU KNOW NOTHING. SKILLS ARE IMPROVED EVERYDAY AND YOU ARE STILL THERE GOING WHERE OTHERS ARE STILL GOING. COUNT IT FROM TODAY AGDC(SAMSUNG REAL DREAMS) PRODUCTS WILL RULE THIS COUNTRY AND MAKE LASTING CHANGES. LET ME STOP HERE UNTIL I HEAR YOUR OPINIONS.

Re: Samsung real Dream Program

i am of the FACT of sir rainbow.i am a product of AGDC/SAMSUNG real dream and it is a place to be.i even will suggest that career centres like this should co-ordinate NYSC programmes rather than graduates wasting their time during the NYSC year. stuffs taught at this centre is what some people are praying to get even at expensive costs.
    AGDC is after the wellness and employability of nigerian graduates.

+ Reply